twenty one

I couldn't catch my breath anymore as Worth's dick kept ramming into me. My eyes were streaming tears, my body was burning up, and my lip was bleeding from having bit it so hard.

There was no going back now, we were both too lost into each other. I feel him grip my face as he lifts it towards his, and I feel his tongue lick the blood off my lip. A loud moan leaving my lips as I feel myself cumming at that moment.

"Nate I love you." Worth moans, and I heard my moans somehow grow louder. I felt him spread my legs all the way apart, as much as they could be, just slamming harder. "You're the only person in this world that seems to really care about me and have my best interests at heart. More than my own brother, I love you so much. Don't ever leave me."

I couldn't even hear myself anymore as my moans became silent. My back arching at the angles his dick was hitting and all the tremors and bolts of electricity seeming to rivet throughout me.

"You don't need to say it, I'm used to not being loved back, but it doesn't matter. I am content with just having you here with me. Loving me or not." He moans, rolling me onto my side as he lifts up my leg and starts just ramming into my prostate.

I could feel it as my spine began to tingle almost and I felt my eyes beginning to roll into the back of my head. My hands clenching onto the bed sheets as if to grab something. I needed a hold on something because I couldn't contain all of what I was feeling. That's the thing, I felt too much.

My body seemed to be crashing from all the whole sensations. Began to even see sparkles the more he surged within me and reached new places it seemed each time.

"You can use me even. If it can keep you right by my side forever and even after all I am charged with one day, just don't ever leave me. Please." He whimpered the last part, and I feel him pull out.

I could feel his cum inside now that he was out. I didn't even realize he ever came, but I'm happy he did because it showed he was feeling good too.

"Worth...I would never use you." I moan, and he grins as he pulls me onto his lap. Turning me around to not face him, I feel him let me sink all the way down on him. His arms wrapping around my waist as he hugged me.

Except...that hungry feeling was eating me up alive as I braced my hands on his thighs. Moving myself on his dick and allowing myself to get every inch of him inside, drool beginning to creep down my lips. My moans were hysterical sounding, I sounded like...a sex hungry demon.

With the way I was moving myself on him, I might as well have been.

"I'll stay by your side, how can I leave your side? You're such a good man, an amazing person who grew up to be someone special despite everything that has been thrown at you. I don't want...to disappoint you- ah!"

I lose my breath as I feel him pull me down on him abruptly so fast, his arms tightening around me. I could feel myself cumming just from that abrupt action and I couldn't speak any longer.

My hands held on tightly to his forearms, my nails digging into his skin. Could hear him inhale sharply only to exhale shakily.

"You could never disappoint me...don't ever say that." Worth kissed my neck tenderly whilst holding onto me in such a way. "It's more...I hope I don't disappoint you. It's inevitable that I will, because I'm going to be in prison for the rest of my life...the charges will come eventually. We really won't be able to do this again once I am charged."

I bit my lip to hold back the urge to say that he wouldn't be charged at all. The information I had against Micah now was substantial, especially with his confession that would completely get Micah for good.