~1~

Y/n's POV

I pull my blanket over my head when I feel a light breeze coming through my window that's just been opened by my house elf, Posy. As I fully wake up, I realize that I'm cuddled into one of my pillows. It's not just any pillow though, about a week ago Draco slept over here and used this pillow, it now smells like his cologne so I always find myself falling asleep with it. It's like he's there with me. 

I have had a huge crush on Draco Malfoy since I was 11, and I still do. He'll never find out though, I've only ever told Max Lestrange and Hermione Granger, my best friends.

"Cuddling with that pillow again, Y/n? I think I'll wash it." Posy says. Oh yeah, she might also know about my crush.

"No!" I say too quickly "I mean, you don't need to wash it, that's not necessary." I feel my cheeks flush red.

"Mhm" she says and sets down a wooden tray of food for me. There's Nutella crepe's, strawberries, and a cup of tea, the smell makes my mouth water and makes me remember that I didn't eat dinner last night, I was busy packing. I start eating. As I eat, I think about this school year. I'm gonna try out for quidditch this year, so is Draco. Max and Matt are already on the team, this year Matt is being made captain/keeper, and Max is a chaser. I start thinking about Draco, I saw him a few days ago but I can't wait to see him again.

After I've finished eating, I go into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I brush my hair and teeth and put on do my makeup. I change out of my pajamas and into the outfit I laid out the night before.

-Outfit-

I go out and see that my bed is made and the dishes from breakfast are gone

I go out and see that my bed is made and the dishes from breakfast are gone. My trunk and owl have been taken to our limo already and I'm ready to go. I sit on my bed and grab my phone. Mine, Max's, Matt's, and Draco's group chat is rapidly going off again.

Max🎧: guys, Draco just woke up and it's literally time to leave

Draco🍏: Bloody hell Max you don't have to call me out

Matt👅: Shit! I just woke up too

Max🎧: Jesus, don't you guys have alarms?

Draco🍏: I do but somebody unplugged it or something

Max🎧: Oh yeah, that was me lmao

Draco🍏: wtf Max! We're gonna be late

Max🎧: then hurry your ass up

Matt👅: Y/n where's my stuff?

Me💚: In the limo already dumb ass, hurry up and get ready we have to leave soon

Matt👅: I am!

Max🎧: Draco did you just fall?

Draco🍏: no, I dropped Estelle how'd you know?   ( Estelle is Draco's owl btw)