~20~

⚠️Trigger Warning, there will be attempted self harm in this chapter, I will put a black heart emoji when it starts if you want to skip it⚠️

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, It's...It's not-"

"Cut the bull shit. I knew it, I fucking knew it, you haven't changed at all since last year, you're still a cheating, lying, dick. I thought you "really wanted to be with me"? You said that barely two weeks ago! You've been avoiding me, along with everyone else, for a while now, I just assumed that you were busy with homework or something! I made myself believe that you were just busy because I wanted to be with you! And I thought that you wanted to as well. I tried, I really tried to be a good girlfriend, but that just wasn't good enough for you, I guess.

"I stayed up all night some nights wondering why you're avoiding me, why everyone is avoiding me, now at least I know the answer for you. Tell me, why didn't you just break up with me? Why didn't you just make things easier and tell me that I wasn't good enough?! I don't understand, you went from trying to fuck me to cheating on me within a span of weeks! Why?"

"...I don't know why I did it,"

"Don't fucking lie to me, tell me, how long has this been going on for? And what have you guys done? Don't try to lie because I deserve to know!"

"You really wanna know?! Okay, I fucked Padma! Alright? I fucked her! We've been fucking for about three weeks. There's the truth. Happy?" Theo said, a tear slipped down my face, I wiped it away quickly though.

"I knew you never wanted me, all guys like you think about is sex and you had to ruin what could have been a healthy relationship because you wanted to fuck Padma. You never said you love me, now that I think about it I don't even know why you wanted to be with me in the first place,"

"I wanted to be with you because I thought you'd be more fun,"

"By that you mean a whore? Your little whore who would fuck you the first fucking day in our relationship? Is that what you wanted?! Well I'm so sorry that I couldn't give that to you!"

"You are a whore! You've been hanging out with that blood traitor Weasley every day for a while! Tell me, how many times did you fuck him?"

"Hmm, let me think...None! None, because I was in a relationship with you! I did everything right, I loved you, I even did all your homework because I thought you would stay with me longer! I should have seen the signs." I yelled, "We're done. Not that you care," he walked over to me looking pissed, he grabbed my wrist tightly

"No, we're not done, you will stay with me, and you wont tell anyone about what you saw tonight, understood?"

"No. I wont stay with you, you don't even want me so why are you-?" He slapped me, hard,

"Rethink your answer." my lip was bleeding again, tears came down my face and I shook my head, he hit me again and shoved my wrist out of the way, this time I fell to the floor clutching my nose,

"WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T TOUCH HER!" I heard someone yell. I got up quickly and saw Draco pin Theo against the wall, holding his neck tightly, Theo's face began to become reddish, "Who the fuck do you think you are hitting her like that?" Draco ripped him away from the wall and punched him, Theo threw a punch too and hit Draco right in the face, they fought, Draco was winning. I didn't know what to do, I kept clutching my nose which was bleeding all over the place, and sobbing.

I watched as Draco beat the life out of Theo, then Snape came into the hall.

"What the hell is this?!" He yelled, he got them apart, they were both covered in blood,