~78~

TW: Eating Disorder

Draco's POV

Y/n disappeared after what happened, but at lunch Pansy told us that Y/n got sick and is sleeping.

I got pissed off earlier, I wasn't even mad at her, but Leo, all day I've been thinking and I've realized that it was unfair of me to have tried to make her just stop being friends with Leo, it was even worse of me to have pushed her and grabbed her like that.

I'm a terrible boyfriend, but I love her so much, I think that's why I got so angry. I saw that she was scared and that's all that's been in my mind all day, her scared eyes.

I, or none of us, have seen Y/n all day after what happened. She wasn't in any classes and I knew she was probably in her dorm, upset, mad at me.

All day I haven't spoken to anyone, I felt terrible for what I did, I felt too terrible to even eat anything as well.

"Draco, what's wrong?" Max subtly asked me at dinner so no one else heard.

"Nothing." I shook my head and she let it go.

"Has anyone seen Y/n at all today besides in Potions?" Mattheo asked the lot of us,

"I did after Potions, she looked sick but she said she was fine." Kayden said, "I also think she didn't want to deal with everyone asking questions about the Rookwood Manor destruction,"

"God I wish they would mind their own business." Matt mumbled, he's fed up because everyone was talking about it in the halls and classes and wouldn't leave him alone.

I picked at the plate of food in front of me, unable to get the thought of me hurting Y/n out of my head. I fucked up. She probably hates me by now.

Dinner ended and we're all about to leave the great hall.

"Draco," I heard my name from behind me, I saw that it was Pansy after turning around. "I need to talk to you...in private."

"Uhm, sure..." side by side we walked out of the great hall and away from our friends. She lead me to an empty corridor and the two of us sat down on a concrete bench.

Pansy looked nervous and scared, like she was gonna regret what she was about to tell me.

"Well what is it?" I asked,

"Before I say anything just know...I'm really sorry. But don't interrupt me till I'm finished." She began, making me honestly a little scared. "It's about Y/n."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, worry clearly in my voice.

"Okay, a while ago, after dinner, I went into one of the bathrooms...Y/n was also in there, I saw her...I saw her make herself throw up. She told me that she's fine, that it wasn't a big deal, but I know she's lying. She asked me to cover for her while she isn't at meals...so I did. All those times I told you all that she had ate earlier, or that she was asleep, or in detention...I was lying, I was covering for her because I thought I was helping her. She hardly eats, ever, and I fed into this problem, I made her worse."

I let her words sink in. 

"What?!" I practically yelled. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair as I processed what she said. "All this was going on and you never told anyone? You covered for her?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how big of a deal it was, but...she's getting really bad."

"And who's fucking fault is that? Pansy, how could you do that? Are you even her friend?"

"Yes, I'm her fucking friend, she told me that I could help her by not telling anyone." She stood up now too.

"And you believed her?"