~11~

Draco's POV

I fucking hate Theodore Nott. Who does he think he is coming over and sitting so close to Y/n and asking if he can copy her homework and whispering god knows what in her ear? I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to my dorm and went to bed. 

The next few days have been similar to the last, nothing out of the usual at all. But Harry found out what the first task for the tournament is; Dragons. Cedric also knows and they've been trying to figure out what they should do to get through it. The task is on November 24th and there is only 1 week until then.

Professor Moody's classes have been strange if anything, I think he's insane. But I guess we are learning so that's good. 

Somebody from the Daily Prophet has been at Hogwarts lately, her name is Rita Skeeter and she's obnoxious as hell. She's always popping up with her camera and notepad asking questions and it's so annoying, especially for us because we're friends with Harry and Cedric and she's all over the champions and their private lives.

Quidditch has been going great. We've won every game so far, Y/n is a great seeker, too. It's really cool all being on the Slytherin team. 

This week all anyone can talk about is the first task, people are making bets on who will do the best or the worst. Everyone is super excited, but Cedric and Harry seem nervous. 

~

Y/n's POV

"Oh god, I don't know, Y/n, this is...crazy..." Cedric said, today is the day of the first task, and it's almost time for him and the other champions to go to the champions tent and prepare themselves for the task.

"You'll be fine, Ced, don't think about the bad things that could happen too much or you'll get super nervous and screw up," I said, "And, when you complete the task, you can ask Cho out and there's no way in hell that she could say no."

"Yeah, unless half my face gets melted off,"

"Which wont happen because you're going to-"

"-Stop thinking about the bad things that could happen and focus on the good possible outcomes, I know," Cedric finished for me,

"*gasp* You listen to me?" he laughed a little bit. "But seriously, you'll be fine,"

"Thanks," he checked the time and saw that he has 30 minutes, "I'd better get going, we're supposed to be there early to go over everything and stuff. Well, I'll see you later, hopefully anyways,"

"Stop with that! You're not gonna die,"

"Yeah, whatever you say. Will you come see me before it starts?"

"Of course,"

"Good," We walked out of the Hufflepuff common room together and went our separate ways. I headed to the Slytherin common room because I need to get ready for the first task too. I went to my dorm and changed into (outfit) I was fixing my hair when Max and Hermione came in.

"Hey guys," I said

"Hey, the task is in 15 minutes, we get going if we want to get good seats," Hermione said,

"Okay, one second," I grabbed my phone, and bag and we all went out. It feels like I'm forgetting something, eh, whatever. We meet up with Draco, Matt and Ron (Ron and Harry have been in a fight lately but he's still coming to see the task because deep down he still cares abut Harry, whether he admits it or not) and we all head to the stands where we'll watch the task. I begin to really think about the dragons, these are dragons, DRAGONS! How is this legal?! I start getting really worried about Cedric and Harry. When we're almost there I split off from my friends and head for the champions tent see wish Cedric good luck.