~31~

Trigger warning: This chapter contains self harm, drug use, and that scene with the blood quill. Seriously, you've been warned.

Y/n's POV

Today is Thursday, school has been going good, but it's like ten time more stressful and hard because it's our owl year and nobody is excited about it, well except for maybe Hermione.

I get up and ready, then change into my uniform and put on my Slytherin robe. I think about what our Defense Against the Dark Arts class will be like, today is our first dada lesson. I hope Umbridge is a better teacher than she looks because it's my owl year and I want to get a good score in this class.

I'm not sure what I want to do after graduating, I think I want to work at the Ministry and be apart of the Accidental reversal Squad, that's a group of witches and wizards who sort out issues where Muggles have seen something they shouldn't have about the wizarding world, it seems like a fun thing to do, I mean you can literally obliviate people for a living.

I leave my dorm and meet Max at the top of the stairs, we walk down together and meet Draco and Matt and the bottom. We all walk to the Great Hall together. As we eat I look over my schedule for today.

8:00 am- Transfiguration
9:00 am- Herbology
10:00 am- Care or Magical Creatures
11:00 am- Charms
12:00 pm- Potions
1:30 pm- Muggle Studies
2:05 pm- History of Magic
2:50 pm- Defense Against the Dark Arts

After breakfast Max, Draco and I headed to Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall started our lesson with a lecture about our O.W.L.s and that this year will be no walk in the park. We learned some more advanced Transfiguration spells and it was way harder than last year to say the least.

Herbology started the same, Professor Sprout lectured us about our O.W.L.s and then we started the lesson. It wasn't hands on like it usually is, we had to like take notes and write stuff down and read and stuff.

For Care of Magical Creatures we didn't have Hagrid as a teacher as always, this time it was professor Professor Grubbly-Plank. We were given a lesson about Bowtruckles, they're these small creatures that live in trees and if the tree it lives in is threatened it has been known to leap down upon the woodcutter or tree-surgeon attempting to harm its home and gouge at their eyes with its long, sharp fingers.

In Charms we practiced silencing charms on frogs, I accidentally stabbed my frogs eye with my wand, lets just say that did not silence it in the slightest.

In Potions we made a Draught of Peace potion, that's a potion that relives anxiety and agitation. I may need to take some of that before History of Magic. I brewed my potion almost perfectly, but even if I didn't Snape would have still put me at the top of his class.

Next we had Muggle Studies, this is my first year taking it. I've never really been interested in Muggles, I have nothing against them and I'm not prejudiced against them or anything but they're not all that interesting to be honest. But I need an owl in this class to be apart of the Accidental reversal Squad so I have to take it.

History of Magic was a hundred times worse than usual. I was called on to read out loud when Professor Binns saw me asleep in the back of class. I love reading and I read all the time but it's so hard for me to read out loud in front of an entire classroom. I had such a bad headache by the end of this class.

We had a short break before dada. Which was much needed because History of Magic sucked. That class is always just another reminder of how stupid I am and how messed up my brain is. In the halls Fred and George were selling prank candies, there were candies available for all ages, and then there were some for fourth years and up only. Oh god. What are they selling that you have to be 15 to buy? I walked over to them.