~55~

(This picture of Tom Felton makes me so fucking sad, like why was he bullied? I just...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

Draco's POV

Y/n was cuddled into my chest for a bit, but then she started acting the way one acts when they're having a nightmare. She was moving around a lot and whimpering and she just seemed scared.

"Y/n, wake up, it's just a nightmare, c'mon wake up," I tried to shake her awake but she wasn't waking up, her whimpers got louder and she literally wouldn't wake up.

"What the hell is happening?" Max said and also began to shake her,

"No, n-no, stop, stop," Y/n began to speak, then she began to sob, "Leave, leave, go away! Get out of my head!"

Other people in the common room looked toward her with worry and confusion on their faces.

"Y/n wake up, come on, you're scaring us," I begged, still trying to shake her awake. She didn't fully awake but she stood up,

"Help me," she said quietly, "Please help me,"

"We're trying, we're trying, what the hell is going on?" 

She fell to her knees sobbing, then she let out a scream, a scream that made the entire common room go quiet, a scream that sent actual chills down my spine. She let out one more scream before curling up and sobbing harder.

I sat on my knees next to her and tried to get her to wake up but she just wouldn't. I wanted to help her, to make whatever was happening stop but I didn't know what to do.

"Y/n, wake up, please," I pleaded, my own eyes watering because I feel so helpless.

"He's in my head, help me, get him out of my head," she whispered, tears still streaming down her face.

"We don't know who you're talking about, who's in your head?" Mattheo asked, he's also on the floor next to her now,

"It's him, it's the Dark Lord," she whispered finally. Mattheo and I shared a worried look. Y/n stood up again and this time opened her eyes. I stood up with her, one of my hands on her shoulder and the other on her waist, just incase she falls.

"Y/n, what the hell was that?" Kayden asked her,

"I-I don't...I don't know," she sounded...sick. Before she could say anything else she collapsed into my arms, she wasn't crying or screaming this time, she just passed out. I scooped her up in my arms,

"Let's go to my dorm, where the whole common room won't have eyes on us," I said to the four of our friends. We all headed to my dorm, Matt opened the door and I walked in with Y/n in my arms.

"What the fuck was that? It's like she was possessed or something," Pansy fretted as I laid Y/n on my bed, she's just peacefully sleeping now.

"I have no idea, she said that..." I walked over to my dorm and closed it also adding a silencing charm incase anybody is trying to eavesdrop, "She said that the Dark Lord was in her head,"

"What in the name of Merlin does that mean? You-know-who was in her head?" Kayden asked,

"The dark lord must have found a way to get inside her mind, maybe he made her see things or something, I don't fucking know, that was terrifying!" I ran my hands through my hair, 

"Okay, so if that's what that was, why would he want to get into a teenage girls mind, doesn't he have like people to murder or something?" Max asked,

"Yeah, that's weird, what do you think her made her see? Maybe he gave her a nightmare or something?" Matt suggested,