~44~

TW: Pretty severe mentions of depression and suicidal thoughts, and very dark quotes.

Y/n's POV

Today is another Hogsmeade trip, Mattheo, Kayden, and I are meeting our fathers in the three broomsticks and they're gonna explain everything. My heart has been beating quickly all morning, all throughout the carriage ride to Hogsmeade. 

Today I'm gonna meet my real father, it was only several days ago when I found out that the "father" who I grew up with wasn't biologically related to me. I keep thinking about how so many people were asking if Kayden and I were siblings, all the times we said no, but now it turns out that he's my twin brother.

Draco and Max came with us but they're not gonna be there when we meet up with our father's. We're all in Hogsmeade now and we're about to part ways.

"*sigh* Well, time to go understand how my entire life has been a lie," I said,

"Hey, darling, everything will be okay, alright? Trust me, no matter what happens and no matter what the truth is, you'll always have me and that will never change," Draco said to me as we hugged, I nodded once we pulled apart, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said before Matt, Kayden and I began to walk to the three broomsticks, as we neared I reached out for Matt's hand and he took it in his, this brought me at least some sort of comfort and security.

We entered the pub and at one of the booths we saw our father and the same man who I saw in the picture Kayden showed me. My real father. He looks a little older than in the picture but I'd say he aged well.

I don't know what to call the man who I believed to be my father all my life. Do I call him by his name? Do I still call him dad? I don't think I want to talk to him at all actually.

"Ahh, children, glad you came," Matt's father said, I'll just go with the term "Matt's father" for now. We joined them at the booth, I was between Kayden and Matt.

"Y/n, my daughter, you've grown so much from the last time I saw you, you were only an infant back then, you look exactly like your mother" This was Kayden's father, my father. "How have you been?"

"I've been well," I said, I want to speak as little as possible during this,

"So, explain," Matt said impatiently,

"Wait, first I think we should get drinks," Matt's father said, a waitress came by and he ordered 5 butterbeers.

"Father," Matt said seriously, "Explain."

"Okay, let's start with your mother and I, we were always a bit of a thing while we went to Hogwarts, once we graduated we knew we wanted to marry each other, when we were 24 we got married. A couple years later came you, Mattheo. When you were still a baby your mother she...she had an affair with Oliver here, nine months later when the two of your were born, twins, your mother and I kept Y/n and-"

"I kept you, Kayden." My real father finished.

"Yes, your mother came back to me and we all lived in peace for years, until the Ministry came knocking. Your mother, a loyal death eater much like me, was so loyal to the dark lord that she did not deny her loyalty to him and she was sent Azkaban, I however needed to take care of the two of you, so claimed to have been under the-"

"The Imperious curse, we know," I said, "So Mattheo and I are real siblings? We have the same mother?"

"Yes," My father said, I silently sighed in relief.

"So, all my life you've kept me apart from my own twin sister? And my brother too? I don't understand why you did this," Kayden said to our father,