Epilogue

Y/n's POV

I stare down at the card I've received from France with the words "Save The Date" in bold on the front of it.

"Draco," I call from our bedroom in a joyful sing-songy voice, "Guess who's getting married?" I stand up and wave the card a little.

Draco walks out of our bathroom with our babies in his arms; Ivy and Scorpios, who, today, turned two years old.

"Those two..." Draco grins happily down at the card. "I knew it."

"Here, let me take him," I take Scorpios in my arms as he was reaching for me and I tuck some of his white blonde hair out of his face and smile at my baby. "I always knew we'd have a baby boy who resembles you to the exact."

"What we didn't know is that Ivy here would be a miniature you."

"Only she has your eyes...and a name with more meaning than my parents had for mine."

"Ivy Williams will never be forgotten." Draco whispers, 

"Today would have been her birthday too, her thirteenth birthday."

"She did not die in vain though, darling." We walk over to our bed, I sit down and nod.

"I know, I made sure of that."

"Well, on a rather different note, our first anniversary is in a month, mums offering to watch the twins while we're away."

"Will you please tell me where we're going?"

"You have to wait and see, love,"

"Fine," I whisper and smile softly, unable to believe it's nearly been a year since we got married.

"I'm gonna go put the babies to sleep, be here when I come back?"

"Don't be too long," I smirk, he grins and kisses me once before taking the twins and leaving the room.

All of the deaths we've witnessed, all the trauma we've endured, we made it out, and we're living now in the cottage we dreamed of.

Kayden has yet to teach Scorp how to play baseball seeing as our son is hardly able to walk, but he's tried. Pansy loves both the babies and takes any opportunity to babysit them. Max is only just figuring life out again, and she's doing better. Leo and Theodore have their own beautiful apartment in Paris, and are now getting married.

Pansy and Kayden are very happy together, but not married nor engaged. For about a year Kayden and Ginny went out, but...things didn't work. During that year Pansy experimented with girls, but found that her true love and loyalty lies with her teenage boyfriend; the two now live together in London.

Max lives with Narcissa and Lucius still, only now recovering from her trauma and living again.

Piece by piece we've all figured out how to heal our wounds, we've rebuilt our lives brick by brick, and I love my life right now, I love my children, I love my husband, my dad, my in-laws, my friends. I never would have thought that this wonderful, beautiful life I've built for myself would ever be mine, but here we are.

And I am so thankful, so happy, that my story had the perfect character in it through everything, that perfect character is, and always will be, A Boy From Slytherin.