~51~

(This fanart is gorgeous. I'm about to shift and be in a throuple with Theo and Draco...istg)

Y/n's POV

Today Umbridge is having some select members from the Inquisitorial Squad interrogate some known members of the D.A. I'm one of the select members, along with Draco, Pansy, Mattheo, and Blaise. 

I'm supposed to interrogate Ron Weasley and Cho Chang, the goal to try to make them tell me exactly what they're up to and why. I'm a little bit excited, I feel so important, powerful, I like it. I'm interrogating Ron and Cho separately in an empty classroom once classes end, which is right now.

I'm currently headed to Umbridge's office, she wanted to give me something before I left to drag the truth out of Ron. I made it up the stairs and into her annoyingly pink office, she was sitting at her desk, in front of her was two lidded cups of something

"Hello, Y/n, before you attend to your job I would like you to take these with you, this one has vertiserum mixed into the juice, the other does not, give this one to Weasley and you drink the safe one,"

"Got it," I took both the cups in my hands, "Well, I'll do my best,"

"Good luck," I left her office with an uncomfortable feeling, why is she being so nice me? Even after what I did on the first day of D.A.D.A? 

I headed to the empty classroom where Ron was told to wait, before I made it to the classroom I passed Draco in the halls.

"Hey, are you about to go talk to the person you got assigned to?" Draco asked me,

"Yup, I got Ron Weasley and Cho Chang, what about you?" I said,

"I got Granger and Weaslette," I laughed at the nickname for Ginny,

"Damn, well, I have to go, but I'll see you afterwards,"

"Yeah, me too, see you," he kissed my cheek before walking down the hall. I made it into the classroom and saw Ron waiting there. I've never been in this classroom before, it's only used for storage and stuff, but there's a large desk in the middle of the room and chairs on each side, Ron was sitting at it and the scenario reminded me a little bit of a Muggle police interrogation.

I walked in still holding the cups filled with juice, one spiked with vertiserum.

"Heyyy, Weaselbee," I said, I sat both cups on the desk and pushed the spiked one in front of him, he looked at me in confusion. "It's only pumpkin juice," he seems really tense, he refused to drink the juice too. 

I sat down on the chair and took a sip out of the safe cup.

"I'm sure you know why you're here," I said and kicked my legs up on the desk, that might have been a bad decision since I'm in a skirt but I didn't take them down. 

"I actually don't, I was told to come here after classes, no explanation," Ron said,

"Well, it's quite simple actually, all you have to do is tell me what you've been doing sneaking around the castle, we know that Harry Potter is leading some kind of cult, I need you to tell me what goes on while you all meet up and why you're doing it,"

"I can't do that, I'm sworn to secrecy."

"Of course you are," I said, still smiling, "But you cant even tell me?"

"Especially not you,"

"Why? Because I'm a "death eater"?"

"We don't think that anymore, we were wrong,"

"Did a Gryffindork just admit that they were wrong? If you can do that then you can tell me something, cant you?"

"I cant," He said, he looked a little bit guilty too, "I want to, but I cant,"