~88~

(Play the song when you get to Y/n's POV. I'm so sorry in advance)

Draco's POV

I, Draco Malfoy, as much as I hate to admit it, am not good for Y/n.

I promised her that I would never hurt her, but I went and broke that promise like it was never made. Like I never spoke the words.

I snogged Daphne Greengrass, she had already pulled her top off and began to grind on me before we stopped. We stopped because a couple came up to the Astronomy Tower, then we both left.

We were drunk, but that hardly makes up for it because I knew what was happening.

I don't know why I did it, I know that I don't think of Daphne in that way at all, sure she's pretty, and she isn't a bitch like her sister, but I don't like her like that. But in that moment, when we were minutes away from having sex, I remember wanting it. 

Y/n wasn't in my mind until we got off each other when Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley interrupted us. That night while falling asleep I felt guilty, I felt horrible, I hurt Y/n. Even though I promised her I never would.

I'm not good for her anymore.

After Y/n left crying, I just stared at Leo for a second, I couldn't be angry with him because Y/n did deserve to know, but the words were stuck in my throat. Leo left before I did, but I stood there frozen for god knows how long.

After I left I knew Y/n would want to be alone and calm down for a while, so I went to my dorm and beat myself up for what I did.

Everything is a mess right now, Y/n's mad at me, Pansy and Kayden fell out last night, Max found out about Mattheo and Pansy's one night stand, Kayden is mad at me for not telling him what happened sooner, we're all falling apart.

Today Y/n wasn't in any classes, I don't blame her. I wasn't able to pay attention to anything we were learning about due to my mind constantly wandering to Y/n. I'm scared for us, I'm worried, I feel nauseas, sick.

I don't know if she want's me anymore, did I really mess up a year-and-a-half relationship in one night? Maybe we would be better apart, things would be better for her without dealing with my toxic fucked up self.

It might be worse for me, but better, much better for her.

Classes seemed to fly by today, yesterday Max was asleep all day so Mattheo didn't get a chance to talk to her, but right now, classes have all just ended, Max and I are walking outside, we're getting some fresh air, talking about our situations. It's about sunset now and we're were making it to the fountain when Mattheo approaches us.

"Oh god," Max groaned and avoided looking at him.

"Max, can we talk, please," he begged,

"No. I have nothing to say to you. And you have no excuse." she told him coldly.

"I know, I don't have an excuse, but please, just let me explain." she folded her arms and looked uninterested, but she stayed, listened.

"Fine, you have three minutes."

"Pansy came to me because she was upset and everyone else was busy, I gave her some firewhiskey, we both accidentally had too much, it happened so fast, I didn't realize what was happening until it was over. I am so sorry, you deserve better, please, forgive me."

I felt out of place, as if I shouldn't be here while they talk about this, but when I whispered to Max that I should go, she grabbed my arm, telling me to stay.

"Mattheo, what you did was inexcusable, we all know that. I don't know how you could have done it, but I don't think I'll forgive you. I'm not a girl that you can mess around with, hurt, and expect to forgive that, because I know my worth, and I did not deserve what you did."