~75~

(This dude again because why not.)

Y/n's POV

I heard a soft knock at my door as I was getting ready to go into Hogsmeade with Leo.

"Come in," I permitted as I fixed my outfit in the mirror. The oak door opened and in came Pansy, looking very nice and ready to go somewhere, probably Hogsmeade also. "Hey,"

"Hey, where're you going?" She asked and sat on my bed, crossing her legs an smoothing her skirt.

"Hogsmeade. Leo asked if I wanted to come with him,"

"Leo? Is it like a date?" she leaned closer, now curious.

"Well, no, just as friends, I think he knows Draco and I are together."

"He does? Did you guys tell him?"

"...no, but how could he not know? I feel like Draco and I have been all over each other lately."

"Sometimes guys can be clueless. You know? Like they can't take a fucking hint."

"What are you implying?" I looked away from the mirror and to the brunette sitting on my bed.

"Well...I'm not sure if we should have this conversation."

"Well now you have to tell me," I sat on my knees on my bed next to her. "Spill."

"Okay so Kayden and I have been together for like four and a half months now, we've been kind of...I don't know how to explain it but like we make out a lot, and kind of instead of spending time together like talking or something we're like all over each other. I...this is kind of awkward because he's your brother, but I want to take it further. You know? But every time I hint at it he completely doesn't understand and I just drop it because I don't want to ask, it's just hard."

"Ohhhh, Max went through the same thing when her and Mattheo made it to that stage, honestly I think you just have to communicate,"

"Yeah, I just don't want him to not be ready or something and then I fuck everything up,"

"You wont, I promise."

"Alright, thank you,"

"Of course, are you going to Hogsmeade?"

"Yeah, Kayden and I are going,"

"Sweet," I stood up, "Do I look okay?"

"Yeah, you look great, you trying to impress Leo or something?" she joked,

"What? No, of course not, I just want to look nice."

"Right,"

"Uh huh, I don't like Leo like that, he's just new and wanted someone to come to Hogsmeade with him."

"Does Draco mind?"

"...I don't know,"

"You didn't tell him?" I shook my head, "How come?"

"I honestly don't know, maybe somewhere in the back of my head I know this is wrong? But I should tell him, and I'll tell Leo about Draco and I, everything will be fine."

"Okay," she sighed, "How are you? How have you been feeling?"

"Fine. You've...You've been covering for me, right? At meals when I'm not there?"

"Yeah, I have. I just want you to be okay, I mean, it can't be healthy."

"It's fine, I feel fine." she slowly nodded, I was glad Pansy is pretty easy to fool.

~

"Hey Y/n, you look really nice," Leo complemented as I approached him near the carriages.

"Thank you," I smiled, feeling my cheeks go a bit warm. I feel bad when this happens, when Leo makes me blush or when those sparks shot up my arm when we touched while playing the piano. Am I a terrible person? No, I don't like Leo...do I?