~92~

Draco's POV

I've spent the past couple hours feeling guilty, after Y/n saw Daphne and I snogging I felt terrible and told Daphne that she should go. The two of us have been fucking for about a week now, it's the only way I can cope, well, that and drinking a ton.

Today Y/n walked into class with Leo at her side, I don't really like the amount of time that she seems to be spending with him, but it isn't only him, it's also Theo, and Blaise, Blaise is fine, but Theo...her spending time with him worries me.

It's been several more days, it's Thursday now and I'm in the Transfiguration classroom waiting for Professor McGonagall along with a few other students.

The classroom door opened and in came Y/n, she looked pale, and she had more makeup on than usual, but of course I was probably the only one who noticed these small things.

Something else that I noticed, that others would most likely notice as well, were several purple marks on her neck, I got very angry seeing this. Who was she with? Who gave her those hickeys? We made eye contact for a split second before she looked away and sat down, hiding the side of her face with her hair.

Her eyes...they were dull. The little light went out in them, there was no color in her cheeks, a light purple shaded around her eyes. My best guess was trouble sleeping, Max told me in secret that she's been having nightmares every night...

I went through all the possible options of who it could have been that gave her those hickeys. I knew that it was probably either Leo, Blaise, or Theo, she's always with them now. A wave of hatred toward every single one of them came over me as the image of one of them fucking her entered my mind. I clenched my fists tightly, the skin over my knuckles is white.

I don't know if I should be getting so mad from this, I've been doing stuff with Daphne, but it just pisses me off so much to think of her with other guys. But I guess I told her to do this. I told her to move on, and she has...a little quicker than I imagined, and that part hurts a lot, but I guess in the long term this is all good for her.

But terrible for me.

I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm only having sex with Daphne to cope, and it isn't the same. It's not like it is with Y/n and it never will be.

I wonder if she feels the same way about the dude who she slept with...I cringed at the thought.

~

We switched up the teams for our tasks. I'm now working with Max trying to murder Dumbledore, and Kayden and Pansy are working on the cabinet, and Mattheo and Y/n are working to kill Granger and Weasley.

One of the main reasons we switched it up is because Mattheo has been pretty pissed at me, he won't say it, but he just ignores and avoids me now. Also, Pansy doesn't exactly know this, but none of us think she can handle the murder or Ron Weasley. Kayden told us that she's been having lots of nightmares with Ron in them, the thought of killing someone is impossible for her.

So we just silently did her a favor and switched it up.

Now Max and I have been working on ideas to kill Dumbledore. Since the poisoned drink doesn't seem to be working fast enough, Max came up with an even better, brilliant idea.

Months ago, Bellatrix bought Max an opal necklace from Borgin and Burkes, it's extremely cursed and whoever touches it will die. Of course this necklace wasn't for Max to wear, but Bella being herself wanted her to use it on an enemy.

We're gonna imperious a student and make them bring the necklace to Dumbledore, he'll unwrap the gift and as soon as his fingers touch it, it will be over.