~82~

Y/n's POV

The six of us walked out of the great hall together. During breakfast Mattheo and Pansy were very quiet.

"Who else has Potions first?" Max asked the group, 

"I do," I spoke up.

"Me too." Draco added.

"I do but I think I'm skipping today, I have a headache," Pansy mumbled. I looked to her, then to Kayden, she shook her head. 

"Do you want to come to my dorm?" Kayden asked her.

"No, I think I'm going to mine," she said,

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's just a headache."

"Alright, well-" Pansy ran off before he could finish. "Does anyone know what's actually wrong with her?" We all shook out heads, though three out of the five of us knew already but were scared to tell him, not because of what he would do, but for his feelings.

"I have to get to Herbology," Mattheo said and walked off as well without another word. I sighed and shared a look with Draco.

"Y/n can we talk real quick?" Max asked me.

"Yeah, sure." We walked to one of the bathrooms and waited for a girl to leave before talking. "What is it?"

"Is Mattheo cheating on me? He's been very distant lately, and I feel like we don't spend as much time together as we used to, and the past few times I've tried to talk to him he makes up some stupid excuse and walks away." she vented. 

"Really? How long has this been happening for?"

"About a week maybe, a week and a half. Please tell me if you know anything,"

"Max, he wouldn't do that, but...if he were to, then know that he wouldn't mean it, this man loves you, so much, it honestly shocks me. But you should try to talk to him next time you see him, he might...have something to tell you."

"What does that mean?"

"Just that he might talk to you if you tell him your suspicions, maybe there's a reason." I really didn't know why he's been avoiding her for that long, my best guess would be quidditch.

"Alright, thank you." she hugged me and we left the bathroom.

"Y/n!" I heard someone call from behind me, the two of us turned around and saw Blaise Zabini running toward us.

"Yeah?" I asked,

"You're coming to that dinner tomorrow night right? With Professor Slughorn?" He asked me,

"Yes, I told him I would. Why?"

"I don't know anyone else in that group, the last one was super awkward. But he like never stopped talking about you, he says you'll go far."

"Ugh, really?" I laughed, he nodded "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Cool, see you in Potions."

"See you." Max and I turned around. On a bench in the hall I saw a kid reading a copy of the Daily Prophet, on the cover I saw something that intrigued me. I walked over to the kid and took the paper from from him. It's become a habit to just take a kids paper instead of buying my own.

Augustus Rookwood left the Ministry of Magic after being tried and accused of being a Death Eater. He however left without a sentence because he claimed to have been Imperioused by the Dark Lord himself and he does not know where his wife, Estella Rookwood, has gone.
Rookwood says that he now lives with Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) the wife of imprisoned Death Eater, Lucius Malfoy, for the time being.
The re-build of Rookwood Manor is starting on November 27th.