~81~

(Ahh, Newt Scamander is so hot!!)

Y/n's POV

I walked down the stairs that were inside his suitcase and it lead me to this small little building, not really a building but a room. On the counters were potions and plants, altogether though it kind of seemed like a tool shed.

I heard Newt make it down the stairs and I ran my ran along the counter, thinking of how amazing it is that this is inside a suitcase.

"Okay, follow me now." he told me, he opened a door and it lead to an outside area that looked like a desert.

"Woah," I gasped. 

"Amazing, isn't it?"

"It's wonderful." A gust of wind flew down upon us as a large bird flew toward us. "What's that?" I asked loudly over the sound of the birds flapping wings and it's screeching.

"That is a Thunderbird," he answered, "Come on down. Come on now," he instructed the bird, it landed on a large boulder. I kept my distance, unsure if this Thunderbird would attack me or not.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful."

"He is, he's also a wee bit sensitive to strangers so be careful, he was trafficked you see, I found him in Egypt all chained up. I couldn't leave him there, I had to bring him back." He had his hand on the birds beak, and with his other hand he pulled out a little treat for it. "I'm gonna put him back where he belongs, in the wilds of Arizona."

"That's great." he turned to me and smiled. He threw the treat up and the bird caught it before flying away again.

"There's so much more too, would you like to see?"

"Of course." We left the hot desert area and entered a new area, this was also a sandy place but it was darker and colder.

Newt cupped his hands over his mouth and let out a few calls, calling in an animal probably.

I heard loud, thunderous booms, repeating slowly.

"What's that sound?" I asked,

"Those would be the Graphorns," two large creatures that almost looked like dinosaurs approached us at a run. I had half a mind to run away but I knew that Newt was good with animals and they wouldn't hurt either of us.

"These are the only breeding pair left in existence, so if I hadn't rescued them, then that could have been the end of Graphorns forever." he explained as he ran his hand along the forehead of the Graphorn.

"So...you rescue these creatures?"

"Yes, rescue, protect, nurture. And I'm also trying to educate fellow Witches and Wizards about them." I smiled as a baby Graphorn approached us and jumped and rolled around a bit. "Alright, let's go."

We walked out of the desert area completely and he lead me up a small red staircase, through the door at the end of the staircase was a more tropical place, with lots of bamboo, and it was also beautiful.

"Titus, Finn. Poppy, Marlow, Tom." He called out the names of what could only be more creatures. He has a little Bowtruckle on his hand, clinging to him. "He had a cold, needed some body warmth." I nodded as we made it to a rather sparse tree filled with more Bowtruckles.

"Woah," I gaped at the Bowtruckles, never having seen that many at once.

"On you hop now." Newt tried to get the Bowtruckle that was on his hand to go to the tree, but it wouldn't. "He has some attachment issues. Now come on Pickett. Their not gonna bully you, now come on."

Pickett refused to leave Newts hand, it was really funny and cute at the same time.

"Alright, that is exactly why they accuse me of favoritism." He let Pickett stay and he climbed onto his shoulder.