~2~

Y/n's POV

In the great hall Draco, Max, Matt and I found some empty seats and sat down. Dumbledore announced that this year Hogwarts will be having some guests from 2 different schools, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. They will be visiting for the year because this year the tri-wizard tournament will be taking place.

We watched as a bunch of beautiful girls walked in wearing blue uniforms, they did a little dance, I looked over and saw Ron staring at their...well you know, but they were thick as fuck so I can't blame him, and Matt was also staring. After the girls, a tall women walks in behind them, Dumbledore introduced her as Madame Maxime, she's the headmistress of that school.

After they get introduced, they take seats at the Slytherin table. Then the boys from Durmstrang come in, they do some kind of fire dance then Dumbledore introduces them, they sit at the Hufflepuff table. Dumbledore explains the whole tri-wizard tournament thing and then after his speech, the food appears on the plates in front of us.

"You know, I have a good feeling about this year," Draco spoke up, "I don't know what it is I just..." he gazed at me with his silver eyes "Have a feeling." he finished with a smile tugging at his soft lips. I'm confused, what does he mean he 'has a feeling'? His cheeks went a light shade of pink and he looked down.

"Yeah I know what you mean," Matt mumbled. Me and Max looked at each other with the same confused look. Matt decided to change the subject. "Should I put my name in the Goblet of fire?"

"I don't know, Matt. People have died in this competition," I worry.

"But what if I do and I win? That would be so cool,"

"Yeah, it would be, mate," Draco said

"But it's dangerous, you could be seriously hurt...or worse," Max says with a hint of worry coloring her voice.

"I'll think about it, but if I did I would have to find a temporary new captain for the quidditch team."

That reminds me. I'm gonna try out for quidditch.

"Hey Matt, when are tryouts?" I ask.

"Next Friday at 5. Are you gonna tryout?" Matt said

"I-I was thinking about it, it's probably a stupid idea but I-"

"You'll do great, Y/n." Draco reassured, bringing a smile to my face.

"Thanks"

~

After dinner we all headed to our common rooms. It's like nine pm right now and I changed out of my robes and I have been getting ready. I already hear music coming from the common room. I knew that Max was in charge of music because I heard her favorite song Playing: Running Up That Hill. I went to the bathroom attached to my single dorm and fixed my hair really quick.

On my way down the stairs to the common room I saw Draco also on his way. He looked really good right now...what the hell? he always looks good with his deep grey eyes, and his platinum blond hair, and his genuine smile. Fuck. I'm simping again.

"Hey, you look really pretty," He said

"Thanks, you look pretty too," I said smiling, he laughed. Wait a minute...did I just flirt? That's a first.

We walk down the stairs together. There's students from all the houses here, most of us are 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th years, and there a few third years but not many, we don't need any little kids snitching on us.

As we make it down I see Matt talking to Max, Cedric, and Cho. Draco and I joined them and the subject changed to the Tri-wizard tournament.

"I think I'm gonna put my name in. It would be cool if I won it." Cedric was saying.