~19~

Y/n's POV

My eyes open to see a dimmed room. I've only been in here a few times, mainly to visit Harry because he's always getting bloodied up saving the Wizarding World, but only once because I was hurt, this was after a Quidditch match.

I sat up and saw beds lined against a wall, all empty. I believe I'm the only one in here. I still remember what happened to me so that's good. Astoria attacked me because I was hanging out with Draco. She is a psycho. I don't know how I got here though, I'll have to ask. I sit up and put a hand to my nose which had stopped bleeding now and feels fine, my cheekbone is super sore, and my lip isn't bleeding anymore but it hurts a lot.

My head begins to hurt, I look on the little table next to me and see a glass of water, I drink most of it and it helps a bit. Outside it seems like morning, the sun is rising and I can hear birds perching. I look over and see Madame Pomfrey walking toward my bed.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were awake already, how do you feel?" She asked me and set some potion on the table next to me,

"I feel mostly okay, my head hurts though," I say,

"Yes, that's what I'd expected, here, take this potion, it will make you feel better," I drank the potion which oddly had no flavor, 

"When did I come up here?" I ask

"After the...the fight, your brother took you up here. A great brother he is, to, he was very worried, said you were having delusions, he didn't even care that you got blood all over his front, and there was a lot of blood."

"Oh...wow," I said, "Uhm, what time is it?" she looked up at a clock behind me,

"7:15, if you're well enough to attend classes today you can go to your dorm now to get ready, but if not-"

"No thank you, I feel fine," I said, "Thank you for everything,"

"Of course," I got to my feet and realized that I'm still in my blood-stained uniform from the day before, I started for the dungeons, went into the common room, next the the stairs to the girls dormitories I saw a blood stain on the carpet, it must have been too frantic for anyone to clean it out.

"Tergeo" I said, waved my wand, and all the blood disappeared. I went up to my dorm and took a loot at myself in my mirror. Bruised cheekbone and a bloodied up lip, not too bad. I brushed out my hair and changed into a new uniform and robe. 

I sit in my dorm for a bit and think about everything that happened last night. Did Draco and Astoria break up because of me? Oh god, I do not want to be that girl. I completely forgot about what happened with Theo as well. Where was he last night? Probably in his dorm, does he know what happened? Probably, news spreads like wildfires at Hogwarts. 

I get up, grab my bag and wand and leave my dorm. When I descend the stairs everyone's eyes are on me, they all must know what happened then. I put my head down and continue walking.

"Y/n, can you tell me everything that happened last night?" A random 5th year girl asked me

"Hey, you're the girl who got attacked last night! What happened?" A 3rd year boy asked 

"When did you get out of the hospital wing?" A fellow 4th year asked me. Before I knew it I was surrounded by at least 10 people who were asking me loads of questions about last night

"Are you with Draco now?"

"Did you pass out?"

"How much blood did you lose?"

I was trying to make my way through everyone, ignore them, but somebody grabbed my arm, preventing from doing so.

"Who threw the first punch?"