~4~

(btw, in this story, in year 4, Draco looks like he did in year 5 because we're all 15 instead of 14, I just wanted to change the ages because everything that happened in the last few chapters seemed a little too "mature" for 14 year old's I guess,)

Y/n's POV

Pansy, her friends, and I were the only ones left in the classroom. Pansy had her wand in her small hand and now I know the reason my bag tore. She tore it with some spell. I look down and see that red and black ink has spilt all over my books and parchment, ruining it all. Great

Pansy and her friends stand there snickering. I pretend that I don't know how my bag tore and begin to clean the mess.

My blood is boiling, but I'd never let it show, I'd never give her that power.

"Aww, what's the problem? Did your bag tear?" Pansy asked with sarcastic sympathy

"No, I'm cleaning ink off my books because it didn't," I snap sarcastically.

"Ooh, attitude, someone didn't get enough sleep last night,"

"No, I got plenty, but can you really blame me when some pug faced bitch decided to tear my bag for no bloody reason?" I cooed using a sweet voice, this set her off,

"What did you call me?" She scolded, her cheeks rising with heat as she gets more pissed.

"You heard me," I spoke, finishing wiping the ink off my stuff and crumpling up the unusable parchment. She was silent, clearly thinking of a comeback but had no luck. "Exactly, don't start shit you can't even finish." I took my books in my arms and slung the tore back over my shoulder and walked out. 

"Y/n, where were you?" This was Hermione, who is coming up behind me,

"Oh, hey, my-"

"Is that blood?!" She shrieked when she saw the red ink covering my hands.

"No, my bag tore and my ink bottles broke," I explained and laughed at her reaction.

"Oh, you scared me. How'd it tear?"

"Pansy," 

"Oh god, that bitch," She mumbled, "I'll fix your bag. Repairo," She chants with a wave of her wand and my bag magically returns to the way it's supposed to be.

"Thank you, Mione, I don't know what I'd do without you," 

"Any time," She helps me put all my stuff back in my bag, and she holds it while I wash the ink off my hands in the bathroom.

"That's better, thank you again, your a life saver,"

"No problem," We walk to our next class together, Divination.

"Ugh, I hate Divination, Professor Trelawney is insane," she groans as we arrive at the  classroom,

"I know right, how many times has she predicted Harry's death now? Either Harry is insanely good at avoiding danger or Trelawney is just on drugs,"

"I think the second one, Harry hasn't been out of danger since he was like 10,"

"Literally," More kids arrive where we are, and the only people who are excited are Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil, they're always the only ones who enjoy this class. I see Draco among the crowd, his grey eyes move their sight to me and he walks over.

"Where'd you go after Transfiguration? I couldn't find you anywhere?" He interrogates me, owrry lacing his British accent.

"My bag decided to tear and I had to clean everything up," I say, "But Hermione fixed it,"