~32~

This chapter contains a little bit of spice and some mentions of blood

Y/n's POV

Friday

Right now I'm walking to the great hall for breakfast, I'm alone right now because I woke up a bit late and everyone is already there. I heard somebody yell in the hallway and I followed the sound of the voice. I turned a corner and saw Draco, Fred, and George standing there.

"-But why would you sell that to her? How irresponsible are you?" Draco said, he seems mad,

"We didn't know that they were the untested ones," Fred tried to explain,

"And she said that nothing unusual happened," George said,

"Well she lied to you guys, because after she took your candy she...she did some bad things,"

"Look, I'm sorry mate, we couldn't have known, it was the same packaging,"

"So you're saying that it's not your fault?"

"No, we take full responsibility for what...whatever happened, we obviously didn't want that to happen,"

"But why did you sell them to her in the first place? Whether they were tested or untested why did you sell my girlfriend drugs?"

"She wanted to buy them, it's not like we talked her into it, she willingly bought them," George said, and then he noticed me standing there, "Tell him, Y/n," Draco turned around and saw me,

"Draco, I bought them, they didn't tell me to do anything, they didn't force me to do anything, I wanted to buy them so I did, it's really not their fault," I said,

"But when I think about it, it really is, if they didn't sell them to you then you would have never done that,"

"I'm confused, Y/n, you said that nothing unusual happened, and now Draco is saying that something unusual did happen, what is it one or the other?" Fred asked,

"Well...there was something wrong with it, it didn't feel normal, or what being high normally feels like anyway, and it made me a little...crazy," I said, "I lied because I didn't want you guys to freak out,"

"Oh, well, do you blame us for what happened?"

"No, if anything it's my fault, I bought them,"

"*sigh* alright, I guess it was unfair to yell at you guys, I'm sorry," Draco said to the twins,

"It's fine, I would've been mad too," Fred said, Draco nodded then the twins walked away.

"Draco, you do know that it wasn't their fault, right?" I asked him,

"I just wish they never sold them to you, that's all. I guess...I was just upset and felt like I needed to blame somebody," He said, he's up close in front of me now and his hands are on my hips.

"That's okay, but just don't think it's the twins' fault, it's my fault not theirs," I whispered, I leaned up and kissed him. He smiled,

"You're so gorgeous," he said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, then he kissed me again. This time it lasted longer and he wrapped his arm around my waist to deepen the kiss. I held the sides of his face and his left hand trailed to my neck and held it softly.

I felt a shock, like getting electrocuted but lighter. Draco must have felt it too because we both jumped away. I saw Umbridge standing there with her wand in hand, smiling her fake, evil smile. 

"Boys and girls shouldn't be so close to each other,"

"Who are you my dad?" I wanted to say this so badly, but I have enough detentions already so I stayed quiet. She walked away looking proud and I rolled my eyes.