~91~

T.W: Self harm I will put a 🖤 emoji when it starts if you want to skip it

Y/n's POV

After classes on Friday I went straight back to my dorm, on Saturday I stayed in the castle while everyone was at Hogsmeade, Pansy and Max suggested that all three of us go and have a girls day, but I insisted that they just go. On Sunday, yesterday, Kayden forced me out of bed and the two of us went for a walk.

It's now Monday. It's been almost a week since...since it happened.

Classes today weren't any better than they were on Friday, if anything, they were worse. Now everyone knows that Draco and I aren't together anymore, and all the girls took that as an opportunity to flirt with him. It pissed me off seeing them all around him, but I guess the same thing is happening with me, the guys that would never even dare talk to me with Draco there have been trying to get my attention, but I've been ignoring them. 

Draco on the other hand is seeming to love at the attention from the beautiful girls that never talked to him. It's hard to hate the girls that are flirting with him, yeah it's annoying, but I can't say they're bitches because they honestly aren't.

Right now I'm walking into the common room after my last class of the day, I plan to do homework and distract myself. Homework and studying is my new drug, it distracts me long enough, I even asked for extra work today so that I can study and work until I fall asleep, as long as Draco is kept from my mind, I'll be...not okay, but able to live with myself.

Before going to my dorm, I was headed to Matt's to drop off some homework that McGonagall forgot to give him. On my way to his dorm, I had to pass Draco's.

I tried to keep my head down, not acknowledge that I was passing his dorm, but the sight in front of the open door was hard to ignore.

Daphne Greengrass was clinging to Draco as he held her, they were against the door frame snogging intensely. I felt frozen to my spot as I watched the two. I wanted to leave, but I was paralyzed.

Daphne pulled away to catch her breath, then she noticed me and in a fast movement got off Draco. I looked down and continued walking, I felt Draco's eyes follow me, but I didn't dare look back.

Daphne's face looked apologetic before I turned away, like I said, she's one of the girls it's hard to hate, I know she probably felt bad, she's honestly a nice person, but Draco's single now so she can...I didn't even want to think it.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked, they were tears of anger more than anything. I made it to Matt's dorm, opened the door a crack, dropped the pack of parchment on the floor, and I dreaded having to pass the two again on my way back.

So I didn't pass them again. 

Instead I walked to Leo's dorm.

I didn't let my tears fall, I didn't want Leo to see me cry. I knocked on his door and he opened it for me a few seconds later.

"Oh, Y/n, hi, do you want to come in?" he opened the door wider, his jade eyes sincere,

"Yes, thank you." I entered his fairly clean room, it looked just like all the other default Slytherin dorms, green and black bedding, green dramatic looking drapes over the four poster, oak furniture. We're allowed to make our own changes if we want, like Pansy, she made most of her stuff pink and white and it looks really cute, but Leo left his as it is, just like most of the boys.

"So..." he started, probably confused and unsure as to why I'm here, I've never been in here before. "Are you...alright?"

"Yes...do you want to hang out?" His emerald eyes lit up and he smiled.