~117~

(Young Sirius Black has me on my knees, my back is fucking arching for this dude😂)

Draco's POV

"Father, she's been very lonely for the past year, she's missed you and you're back now, but you're just pushing her away." I try with everything in me to persuade my father, who's just been broken out of MACUSA prison, to stop pushing my mother away like he has been for the past several days.

At last, he finally stands from his seat at his desk in his study and approaches me, somewhat dangerously.

"You will not tell me what I can and cannot do. I'm extremely busy, Draco, and I don't have time for you guys anymore." He spoke th hard truth, still coming closer.

"You don't have to make time for me, but mother deserves better-" 

I was cut off by my father slamming me against the wall violently, anger noticeable more than anything in is dull grey eyes. 

I kept up a tough face that hid my growing fear.

"You're the reason the mission last week was failed, weren't you?" he growled lowly.

I can't see how that's true, I got stupefied by my cousin, Tonks. I didn't answer.

In a rough, strong movement, he rips me away from the wall and ruthlessly throws his fist right across my face.

"Answer me when I ask you a question!" he yells and I land on the ground, my eye throbbing and feeling a warm, thick liquid flow from my nose. quickly, I get to my feet once again and stare at my father chest heaving and feeling a mix of angry and terrified.

"Get out of my sight." He whispers angrily.

I give up my mission and walk out of his study, careful not to slam the door or else I'll get hit again.

As I walk down the hall I bring my hand to my bleeding nose and try to ignore the throbbing pain on my cheekbone and eye.

"Draco?" I heard a voice from behind ask. I turn and see Y/n standing there, "What happened? I heard yelling."

"It's nothing," I turn around and start walking again, but she catches up and grabs my hand, 

"Did he hit you?" She whispers, looking into my eyes. I nod.

"It's fine, I just need to clean up- what happened to your eye?" I asked in alarm, taking her face in my hands. Her eye is bruised around the edges.

"It's nothing." She uses the same lie that I did. I give a look telling her that I know she's lying. "My mother wanted to blame me for failing the mission last week." she says finally.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry," I whisper,

"Let's get that blood cleaned off your face," she says and grabs my hand again, pulling me down the hall and into a bathroom.

~
Y/n's POV

I sit alone in my room, thinking about this weekend, it's when Voldemort and several more select death eaters will be taking over the ministry of magic. After this, everything will be so much easier.

I'm contemplating on if I go and wake up Kayden; he's been in bed all day and it's literally almost four pm. But then a light tap at my window interrupts me.

I look over and see a tiny white owl holding a letter, I open the window and untie the letter from it's foot, it then flies away and I shut the window again, sitting at my desk to read the letter.

The envelope says it's from...oh my god.

Why is Fred Weasley owling me? He has every right to hate me for trying to kill his brother, and for stabbing his sister...unless they didn't tell anyone. I quickly open the letter and read it.