~17~

Draco's POV

Last night was great. I had a lot of fun with everyone, and Astoria. I wasn't able to say goodnight to Y/n or Theo, they went to bed as soon as the Ball ended. I couldn't help but wonder if they...

Anyways, I had a good Christmas. I snogged Astoria, too, it was honestly my first time ever actually snogging anyone. It's a little embarrassing, but whatever. We have a couple days left of break for the winter holidays, then we have to go back to attending classes. Tomorrow is new years eve. Today at breakfast I sat with Astoria, we're getting pretty close. Matt and Max are at breakfast sitting across from us. Y/n isn't here though. Neither is Theo.

We all make small talk, we're all pretty tired. I see Theo and Y/n walk in, hand in hand, Theo's robes are a bit messed up and Y/n's hair is a bit messy, it's pretty hot though...No! NO! Stop it, Astoria is right here, get over Y/n already. I mentally slapped myself and poured myself a cup of tea.

"Hey, guys," Y/n said and sat down, we all said hi or good morning or something and she poured herself some tea, took a few sips and then exchanged a look with Theo, they both whispered something to each other, and then Y/n said, "Alright, uhm, guys...we-we have something to tell you all. And...I don't know Theo, can you say it?"

"We're together. Officially. We made things official the night of the Yule Ball." Theo said with smile, Y/n was blushing a lot.

"No way! That's great, I'm so happy for you guys!" Max said,

"Yes! That's so cute!" Astoria said,

"Wow guys that great," Matt said, I caught on that I should say something supportive like that,

"Oh wow, that's amazing, congratulations," I said, my voice sounded so fake I cringed at it inside my head, I looked down again when Theo put an arm around Y/n and kissed her, she put her head on his shoulder. I know it's wrong to be jealous when Astoria is right here, but I sort of am. 

Instead of continuing to feel bad because of the scene in front of me, I put my arm around Astoria. She smiles. I know what I need to do. I need to get over Y/n, and to do that I'm gonna have to ask Astoria to be my girlfriend. I start planning it out inside my head. Do I get her flowers? Do I dress in something nice? Do I have to make it a big deal or do I just simply ask her?

After breakfast everyone goes back to their dorms to get ready to go to Hogsmeade. It's a Saturday by the way. I've decided to ask Astoria to be my girlfriend while we're in Hogsmeade. I don't know, maybe we'll get some drinks and go somewhere nice and I'll ask her. 

The six of us (me, Astoria, Matt, Max, Y/n, and Theo) all get into a carriage together. We all make small talk during the ride there, but I was quiet most of the time thinking about when I ask Astoria.

When we get there Max and Matt to to a little coffee shop together, and Y/n and Theo just walk around holding hands. Astoria and I go into the Three Broomsticks and get butterbeers. We sit at a little table and talk about school. 

"I hate our new D.A.D.A teacher, he's so weird and just seems drunk all the time, he's also always drinking out a that flask, he thinks he's slick but we all see it, why did Dumbledore even hire him?" Astoria said,

"I don't know, he is a little crazy," I said,

"A little? Our first class with him he hit Y/n on her forehead with a piece of chalk, and Crucio and killed a spider while making Neville watch. He's insane."

"Yeah, he's a lot crazy,"

We drink our butterbeers and keep talking for like half an hour, then we decide to leave. We're talking about Quidditch right now.