~36~

Y/n's POV

We leave Hogwarts for Christmas break in a couple days. I'm so excited to be on break for two whole weeks. And I'm also so excited to give Draco his gift. I've been planning it for a while now and I really hope he likes it. I'm sure he's gonna love it.

Right now I'm in the common room studying Transfiguration. Draco's in detention for Professor McGonagall; he didn't have his essay turned in on time, and Max and Matt are in her dorm right now and I have a feeling that I shouldn't disturb them so I'm alone right now.

I'm in the corner of the common room at a small table, there are only like 5 other people in here right now. Some boys walk into the common room, I don't take any notice in it and just keep my head down reading from my text book. I recognize the voice to be Theodore Nott and his friends.

I stay reading my book and writing notes when I accidentally overhear what's Theodore's talking about.

"-It was about a year ago today when I asked Y/n to the Yule ball and she said yes, before that I made up some sob story about my mum to make her feel bad, she totally liked me even before that though, I could tell," He was talking to his friends about me. "But obviously I only wanted her because she was hot, I thought she would want to do stuff but she just decided to waste herself. God she was such a slut, looking all hot everyday and then not letting me do anything to her, and now she's with Malfoy, don't you think she's a whore?" 

My heart sped up and my hands were in fists. How could he say that? I heard his friends agreeing with him and I felt my face get hot. He continued to talk about me and how much of a whore and slut I am. My eyes filled with tears of anger.

"-Shit, mate, she's literally right there," One if Theodore's friends said. He turned his head and saw me, I still had my head down, trying to ignore him. But it's so hard when he's talking about me like that right in front of me.

"Oh great, now she's gonna go snitch to Malfoy like the slut she is," he said. The truth is, I wasn't even gonna tell Draco. I was about to grab my things and go to my dorm when I heard another familiar voice.

"Hey, Theodore, I think you should learn to respect girls a little better, it isn't a flex to be a dick," it was Pansy.

"What did you say to me?" 

"You heard me, or are you deaf along with dumb?"

"You can't talk to me like that, Parkinson."

"And you can't call girls sluts and whores because you're upset they broke up with you,"

"You know I'm right about Y/n,"

"It's not her fault guys like you get distracted too easily." Theodore shut up and and he and his friends left, then Pansy came over to the table I was at.

"I'm sorry, he's such an insecure cunt," Pansy said,

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now," I said,

"No girl should be used to that and think it's fine,"

"*sigh* I guess. Thank you for sticking up for me though,"

"No problem, that's what friends are for," I smiled. I like being Pansy's friend again, I missed it.

~

Today we're all leaving for Christmas break, right now I'm packing up some last minute things. Once I was all packed I left my room with my trunk and owl and met Draco, Max and Matt at the bottom of the stairs.

We all left the common room and went down the halls to the entrance hall where all the kids who were leaving for Christmas were. Filch led us all outside where carriages were ready for all of us. The four of us got into one and it started for Hogsmeade station.