~47~

Y/n's POV

Today is Valentines day, I'm meeting up with Dalila in a café in Hogsmeade, she wants me to tell her about Cedric so that she can write about him in her paper. I have a really bad feeling about this paper but whatever, I get money.

Kayden finally asked Luna out and she said yes. The two are going into Hogsmeade together for a real date, I'm really happy for them.

Draco told me that he has plans for us for tonight but not in Hogsmeade, I'm super excited because literally all the couples at Hogwarts go to Hogsmeade for dates, I think it's a bit basic and apparently so does Draco because he said he's been planning all month. I've had butterflies in my stomach all day thinking about what he could have planned.

As we got off the carriages Dalila dragged me to toward a café, she's pretty annoying, she's just too...Hufflepuffy. She always nice to everyone, telling people to have a great day, skipping around, always happy, what is wrong with her?

We entered the café and found a table to sit at.

"Okay, so I'll have you talk about Cedric, just tell me all about him, what he liked to do, his favorite things, stuff like that, got it?" She asked me as she pulled some parchment, a quill and some ink out of her bag.

"Sure," I said, I thought about Cedric, it's still painful to think about all our memories. "He was a great person, just hanging out with him made me a better person, he loved his family and his friends, he loved dogs, golden retrievers to be specific, he was always there when I was sad, he knew all my favorite movies and snacks and he was just the best friend anyone could possibly ask for,"

"That's good, just one second," Dalila said as she wrote everything down, "Okay, continue,"

"He was an amazing Quidditch player, everybody knows that, when I first wanted to start Quidditch he gave me a lot of advice, he was also the one who gave me the confidence to try out for the team. We always had a lot of fun together-"

"You guys we're just friends though right?"

"Yes, there was never anything romantic between us, I saw him as a brother and he saw me as a sister, we got really close in a really short time, we would do a lot of stuff together, I remember even the smallest things that most people wouldn't, but now...there all just memories." my eyes began to water a bit,

"It's okay, we can stop here if you'd like," Dalila said and put her hand over mine,

"No, it's okay, it's just really hard thinking about all those great memories and then remembering that we'll never be able to make more,"

"I understand,"

We continued what we were doing for about two hours, when she felt she had enough information about Cedric she put away her stuff and pulled out a small, drawstring bag made of red velvet and it had diamonds on the opening of it.

"In here is 30 galleons, for your time and information, thank you," she said,

"Of course," I said, she handed me the bag and we both stood up and walked out of the café,

"Have good day," she said and we parted ways, I walked alone down the sidewalk and thought of what I should do. Matt and Max are on a date right now as well as Kayden and Luna, Draco is at the castle, he told me he was adding some last minute things to his plan. 

Do I have any other friends? I though to myself as I walked, then a certain raven haired girl silently answered my question. Pansy. She was also walking down the sidewalk alone, when she saw me her face went from lonely to happier really quick.