~65~

TRIGGER WARNING: SEVERE EATING DISORDER

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, it's Blaise, can you try to calm down?"

"Blaise?" I asked, still unsure if I should trust whoever this is.

"Yeah, it's Blaise, just try to calm down alright? Do you want me to get somebody? Draco? One of your brothers maybe?" I tried to control my sobs, and I did. I wiped most of my tears, but I still feel unable to talk. 

"C-can you get...Draco?" I managed in a small whisper.

"Yeah, of course, I'll be right back." He left my side, leaving me feeling lonely and vulnerable again. Tears came streaming again and I lost control of my breathing. 

Draco couldn't get here soon enough.

~

Draco's POV

I was in the common room, worrying about Y/n...as always. I didn't see her all day after classes ended and Matt and Kayden said that they didn't either. She isn't in her dorm either which made me start worrying. I was about to get up and go look for her, but then someone opened the door to the common room and came in.

"Draco, it's Y/n, she's in one of the halls, she asked me to get you." It was Blaise, I stood up quickly without asking any questions, and followed him.

He lead me through the halls and then we arrived in one where the sight broke my heart.

Y/n was sitting against the wall clutching her knees to her chest and shaking and crying. I rushed over to her and knelt beside her.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm here, you're okay, I'm right here." I wrapped my arms around her, not even caring that Blaise was watching.

"I'm sorry," Y/n sobbed into my chest, "I'm really sorry," What on earth was she sorry for?

"No, it's okay, don't apologize, alright? Whatever you're apologizing for it's okay." I reassured her. he slightly nodded, her face still hiding in my chest. Blaise and I were both silent as Y/n's cries got smaller and smaller. She kept whispering that she's sorry, but I don't know what she's sorry about.

Eventually, Y/n went completely quiet and I realized that she passed out.

"Do you know what that was about?" Blaise asked me,

"I wish I knew," I sighed, "We should get back to the common room, curfew is in a couple minutes." he nodded.

I scooped up Y/n, who is still asleep, in my arms and carried her bridal style through corridors.

"Thank you for getting me by the way," I said, filling the silence as we walked, "Do you know what happened? Did you see why this happened?"

"No, sorry mate, I was walking back to the common room when I heard...crying, I followed the noise and there she was," he explained. I really wish I knew what was going on.

First she and Max and Pansy stop talking, and now this? I began to wonder if they had anything to do with it.

We made it to the common room a bit later, it was completely empty now.

"Well, I should be getting to bed now," Blaise said, 

"Yeah, me too, I'm gonna take her to her dorm first though." I said, he nodded and headed to the boys' dorms while I headed to the girls'.

I made it to Y/n's dorm and opened the door, this was when she started to wake up again.

"Mm, Draco?" she asked, I sat her on her bed,