~3~

(Draco when you and Cedric are kissing😭)

Draco's POV

I was talking with Harry, Ron, and Matt when I looked over and saw Y/n and Cedric kissing. My heart sinks in my stomach as I watch the girl I have a massive crush on snogging Cedric Diggory. Is she just drunk? Or does she actually like Cedric? I never would have stood a chance against him anyways, he's the definition of perfect, and so is she, she would never like me.

I stood there like an idiot just watching them. I see them pull apart, he asks her something then they leave. Where are they going? Oh shit, are they going to his dorm? I start to get protective of her, and I have a feeling that I should check on her.

"Did you guys see that?" I ask the three of them

"See what?" Ron asked, his eyes almost shut because of how much he's smoked tonight.

"Y/n and Cedric were just making out and now they just left-" I trailed off

 "What? What's she even doing with Diggory?" Matt said, worried or angry or something, sometimes it's hard to tell how he's feeling.

"I don't know. I-I feel like I should see where they're going, she's drunk right now...I just want to make sure she's okay,"

"I'll come with you," Matt and I leave the common room an begin to walk the halls. Eventually we see them heading up a corridor, but it's not leading to the Hufflepuff dorms, thank god, it's the way to the astronomy tower. We stop, realizing where they're going.

"Do you think he'll-?" I start

"No. Cedric wouldn't do anything like that, ever." Matt sighed "I'm really sorry, mate, I know how this feels." 

"Thanks, I-it's pretty late, I'm going to bed." I walked back to the common room and headed up to my dorm before anyone could see me. As I walked into my dorm my breathing got heavier and faster. My stupid messed up brain kept replaying Y/n and Cedric kissing over and over again. I went over to my bed and pulled off my shirt as I tried to steady my breathing. As I breathed in and out my breathing turned into sobs.

God! Why am I like this?! No fucking wonder Y/n doesn't like me, I'm such a pussy. Her and Cedric are snogging on the astronomy tower right now and here I am crying about it. 

God I hate myself so much.

I go into the bathroom in my dorm, turn on the sink and rinse the salty tears off my face. After a bit, my breathing is back to normal again and I've stopped crying. I get into pajamas and got into my bed. I lay awake most of the night thinking about Y/n and Cedric, until I finally fall asleep at god knows when.

~

Y/n's POV

When Cedric and I were on the astronomy tower we talked about everything. I told him about how I grew up and what my childhood was like. And same with him. It was nice talking about the things we never told each other about when we first became friends last year, but after kissing him again I felt really guilty. I know that I'm single, but I felt disloyal for some reason. I've had a crush on Draco for a long, long time, but I never told him. I know for a fact that I don't actually like Cedric as more than a friend. I guess we just kissed because it felt right at the time.

A gust a wind went by and I shivered, Cedric must have noticed too, because he said, "Are you cold? You can wear my sweatshirt," Cedric said

"No thank you, I'm good," I say, but he doesn't listen, he pulls off his sweatshirt, and when he does his tee shirt starts to come off too and I see his toned abs, he pulls back down his shirt and puts the yellow hoodie on me, then he puts an arm around me. The warmth is very comforting, and I feel safe with his strong arm wrapped around me.