~53~

I never thought I'd say this but smut warning...😏 There will be a 💖 emoji when it starts and ends if you want to skip it.

Y/n's POV

"Well, I did my best, hopefully my best was good," I said, we've all just finished our History of Magic exam,

"Even if none of us did good it won't be that bad, History of Magic is kind of irrelevant," Max said,

"Yeah, I guess you're right," we all went outside to get some fresh air after being in the great hall for three hours straight. We went to the courtyard and sat down under a tree. Draco put an arm around me and I looked all around the pretty courtyard.

My eyes traveled to Draco's book bag, sticking out of it was a notebook covered in black leather. It wasn't his diary, I remember that was a dark green color. I remembered seeing Draco drawing in this notebook, I couldn't help but wonder what he drew.

He never told me that he liked drawing but recently I've seen him drawing a lot. I don't want to ask about it or look at it myself because I don't want a repeat of what happened when I read his diary.

I kept my eyes on his sketchbook as I thought about what he's been drawing. Is he good? I can see him as a pretty good artist to be honest.

The sun was about to set now making all the grounds look golden, the golden light was shining on my face as we all hung out and talked. I felt so relieved that the History of Magic exams are over, it's like a huge weight has been lifted, but now we still have quite a few exams left to go, at least my worst class is out of the way.

Draco's hand held my upper thigh, rubbing the inside of it with his thumb, the movement sent shivers up and down my spine. As he went higher and higher up my thigh my began to to beat quicker, but then he took it back down and I bit my tongue a little bit.

I really need him right now, if you know what I mean. We haven't had sex in literally like almost a month. We've been so busy studying and there hasn't been any time to do anything like that in a long time. It's honestly torturing me because lately I've felt so horny, and it would be a good stress reliever.

He slid his hand higher and higher up my thigh again, rubbing it slightly, I closed my legs tighter and bit my lip. Draco knows what he's doing, he knows what he does to me.

I looked at him, the golden light was now shining on his platinum blonde hair, I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, letting my lips brush against it a little. This always gives him butterflies.

"Hey, Draco, can you help me with something in my dorm?" I whispered to him, he looked down at me with a confused expression. "Please?" he got the memo and smiled,

"Of course, princess," he said using a seductive voice, it worked too. I grabbed his hand and stood up, he also stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Where're you two off to?" Max asked, the golden sunlight shining on her red hair. I glanced at Draco,

"We have to study," I lied, but Max has known me too long and knows when I lie,

"Studying, sounds fun," she said, going along with it,

"Very, alright, see you lot at Astronomy exams," Draco said and pulled me toward the castle. Hand in hand we ran through the corridors of the castle and down to the Slytherin common room. In there a few third year girls were sitting one of the couches giggling and gossiping about stuff, one of them was reading from Hogwarts News, on the front page I saw a picture of Kayden, below the picture said:

Kayden Walker, secretly a Muggle Born?

I rolled my eyes, I thought I told her to keep me and my friends out of this? I ignored it and Draco and I headed up to my dorm. He opened the door and I walked in, he walked in behind me and shut the door behind himself.