CHAPTER ONE

I Would Say Falling In Love, Is What We All Want...To Be Cared For, To Have Someone That Will Make Us Smile Through Our Tough Times... To Have Someone That Will Always Be There For Us, Through Our Darkness And Lightness.

“I Am A Broken Man, Searching For Love, But Am I Sure That I Will Find It Or Will It Find Me, And What Will It Do To Me, Will It Break Me, Destroy Me Or Make Me The Happiest Man On Earth...Well We Don’t Know But If It Comes Then Let It Come Because It Tends To Find Us In Awkward Situations Just Like It Found Hector At A Taxi Rank.”

                       CHAPTER 1
Somewhere Around Johannesburg CBD, Popularly Known As The “MTN TAXI RANK”, Of Which Many Refer To As The “Headquarters Of Thieves”, Has Many People Waiting In Queues As Others Get Ready To Go Home And Others Get Ready To Go To Work, (Night Duty).
In The Long Queue To Sandton, Stands A Young Man, Who Is In His School Uniform With A Colourful Matric Jacket, That Has The Drawing Of Coolkats (You Are Not A South African Or Have Never Lived In South Africa And Do Not Know Coolkats), With The Year Of 2007 And His Name Written As “Hector Masilo” On The Jacket.
He Stands In The Queue With His Eyes Fixed In The Open Space, And Somehow He Looks Buried In Thoughts That He Doesn’t Know That The Queue Has Moved On, Leaving A Huge Space Between Him And The Lady That Was Before Him.

He Is Quickly Pushed A Few Steps Further By This Man That Looks Like A Nigerian, And This Man Tells Him In A Loud Voice That, “Can’t You See That We Are In A Hurry, Abeg Move!!... See The Way He Is Holding His Bags. Sissy Boy”, Hector Quickly Moves Towards The Entrance Of The Taxi, Obviously Avoiding The Front Seat Like Everyone, He Makes His First Step Into The Taxi But He Is Quickly Stopped By A Patrol Officer Dressed In A T-Shirt That Has The Name Of The Taxi Association Written As Dlamini Taxi Association And He Tells Him To Move To The Front Seat Near The Driver.
He Moves Slowly To The Seat And Comfortably Sits In Front, Placing His Two Bags On His Laps And Trying To Take Out The Money From His Top Bag. The Taxi Driver Moves To Enter The Taxi And Immediately Smiles When He Sees Hector’s Face, He Looks At Him And In A Deep Yet Sexy Voice Tells Him That.

Taxi Driver: You Are Always Early And One Would Think That You Are Aiming For The Employee Of The Month

Hector: (Looks At Him Weird, With A Forced Smile) No.. I Am Not Sir.

The Taxi Driver Smiles And Plays A Song By Lucky Dube That Sings Like “Hey You Rasta Man, Hey You European... We Gotta Come Together As One” .
As People Begin Paying Their Money, Hector Is Told By The Taxi Driver That.

Taxi Driver : Don’t Pay...It’s Not Necessarily Needed Most Especially In Your Case...Keep The Money.

Hector : (He Smiles) Thank You So Much Sir... I Really Appreciate It.

Taxi Driver: (He Smiles) Don’t Call Me Sir, The Name Is Zimele... Zimele Dlamini.

Hector: (He Chuckles) Okay, Zimele Dlamini.... Thank You Bhuti Zimele.

Zimele’s Instant Smile By Hector Saying Bhuti Zimele, Makes Him Show Off His Cute Dimples  That Run Deep Than A Hole In The Sink And When He Is About To Ask Something, Possibly His Name, Hector Quickly Tells Him That.

Hector: Stop Sign... Please

Instead Of Stopping The Taxi At The Stop Sign, Zimele Continues Forth And Drops Him Off Right In Front Of His Workplace, Much To Irritation Of The Entire Taxi, Including That Nigerian Man That Nearly Makes The Taxi Windows Break With His Loud “Deep” Voice.

Hector Quickly Jumps Off The Taxi And Shows Him, Appreciation By Saying Thanks In A Sweet Yet Firm Voice And Makes His Way To The Restaurant, Leaving Him With A Smile On His Face, And The Taxi Commuters Having A Loud “Protest” Which Is Being Led By That Weird Nigerian Dude.