CHAPTER 12

Hector Is Done Packing All Of His Belongings, Talk About Drama But Who Can Blame Him, Most Definitely Not Me As I Have Had My Fair Share Of Crazy Partners And I Mean Crazy, But That’s A Story For Another Book.
He Moves To The Living Room And Tries To Leave A Letter On The Table For Zimele To See When He Wakes Up.
He Gets To The Door And Holds The Handle, Before Letting Out A Deep Breathe, And That’s When He Hears Zimele Calling Him And Immediately Asking Him That.

Zimele : Ma... Where Are You Going... Why Are You Leaving Me... Why Are You Leaving Us?

Hector : (He Let’s Out A Sigh, And Slowly Turns Around, Facing Zimele Who Is Already Seated) I’m Leaving Zimele... I Don’t Want To Associate Myself With Whatever You Are Included In... Okay... I Can’t Sleep In The Same Place With A Lot Of Money Like That... Possibly Millions.. I Am Not Judging But... If We Are In A Relationship... Or Friendship Or Whatever This Is... Then I Need To Know Whether I Am Going To Have To Bail You Out Of Prison, Every Single Weekend... Or Whether I Am Going To Be A Widower For The Rest Of My Life.

Zimele : (He Smiles And Slowly Stands Up In His Sleeping PJs And Makes Way To The Kitchen, Now They Is Something That Just Ignited In Him (Hector) He Has Never Seen Zimele In His Sleeping Attire And This Particular One Makes Him Look Even Sexier, Because It’s Only A Pair Of Shorts And A Vest, He Comes Back With A Bowl Full Of Pap (Stiff Porridge), Already Smashed And Mixed With Milk.) Are You Still Standing Ma... I Thought You Said That You Wanted To Know Something (He Smiles As Hector Looks At Him In Confusion) Come.. Join Me... I Couldn’t Find The Other Spoons... So We Are Going To Have To Share...

Hector : (As Zimele Sits Down, Hector Is Forced To Sit Next To Him, Because After All He Has No Choice) Fine... I Am Already Seated...

Zimele : Don’t Sit Far Away From Me... I Am Your Husband After All... (Hector Slowly Moves Next To Him) My Father Is A Criminal Mastermind (Hector’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock, With How He Said It, Straightforward) He Recently Clenched A Very Lucrative Deal In The Democratic Republic Of Congo... Which Saw Him Gain Three Different Mines... Illegally With The Help Of The Congo Politicians, The Sale That He Made Has Amounted To 45 Million And He Decided To Divide It Amongst His Sons, Each Of Us Got R10 Million (He Chews Fast, Whilst Hector Just Simply Stares At Him, And Immediately He Sees That He Hasn’t Fed Hector Anything, He Motions For Him To Open His Mouth, And Then Feeds Him) I Am Just Still Deciding On What To Do With The Money... I Don’t Want The Taxi Life Anymore... Not All Zulu Men Were Meant To Drive Taxis’... Maybe It’s In The Bloodline But Not For Me...

Hector Looks At Him As If He Looking At Someone That He Has Never Met, This New Zimele Dlamini Isn’t The Package He Ordered, And To Make Things Worse He Has A Criminal Mastermind For A Father, Like How Can Things Be So Rotten, One Minute They Are Romeo And Julius And The Other, They Are Zimele And Hector, The Johannesburg Mafia Couple.
Hector Stands Up And Goes To The Boys Room, He Opens It And Finds Then Sleeping, He Slowly Closes The Door And Walks Straight To Zimele And Tells Him That.

Hector : Look Here... (He Bites His Lower Lip) I Am Not Going To Look Over The Fact That Your Father Is A Criminal Mastermind... With A Lot Of Illegal Mines Under His Thumb But... Since You Want To Restart... I Suggest That You Restart From The Education That You Got... Wealth, Power And Enormous Riches Will Disappear But You See Education That Won’t Disappear... I Came Across Your Qualifications Whilst Cleaning And According To Them.. You Would Do Well In The Importing And Exporting Industry, Since You Already Have A Background Of Transportation... (Zimele’s Smile Seems To Quickly Dissolve The Tension In The Room)... Why Are You Smiling Unnecessary Again?

Zimele : (He Smiles As He Chews, He Quickly Swallows And Tells Him That) To Just Think That A Few Hours Ago Or Rather Minutes, You Were Going To Leave Me With A Letter “More Like The Nigerian Type” Of Letters... (He Let's Out A Sharp Sigh) Now You Speaking As If Nothing Happened... Anyways I Have To Get Ready For Work, Is My Lunch Ready...