Chapter 13

It’s A Chilly 3:00am In The Morning And Hector Is Still Reading His Books, As He Writes His Final Exam In Less Than A Few Hours.
Zimele Wakes Up And Finds Him Still Studying On The Small Study Corner That He Had Recently Created For Himself And As He Continues To Study Obviously Trying To Push Everything Into His Head, Talk About Overnight Study, Zimele Asks Him That.

Zimele : Have You Ever Slept With Someone..

Hector : (He Stops Writing And Quickly Turns Around To Face Him) What Type Of Question Is That Zimele... Obviously I Have Never Slept With Anyone (He Chuckles) And I Think That You Should Already Be Preparing Yourself, Your Brothers Will Be Here Soon (He Turns Back To His Study Table).

Zimele : Don’t Worry They Will Have To Wait (Hector Chuckles) So I Am... (He Swallows His Spite) Guessing That You Are A Virgin...

Hector : (He Let’s Out A Heavy Sigh And Turns Around) Yes... I Am A 20 Year Old Virgin And Just Like Other Men Or Young Men... I Haven’t Tasted Or Slept In Another’s Skin, Happy Now.

Zimele : Well I Can’t Say That I Am Exceedingly Happy And Not Because Of That, But Because You Will Be Sleeping In My Own Skin Anytime Soon... After All We Going To Be Together Forever.

Hector : Not Anytime Soon Zimele (He Turns To Face His Books)... I Am Not Willing To Lose My “Bum-ginity” Just Yet.. (Zimele Laughs So Hard That He “Fakes” A Choke, Forcing Hector To Go And Fetch Water, Of Which He Does But When He Comes Back, He Finds No One In The Room And The Lights In The Room Are Going On And Off, By Themselves. He Begins To Scream In Fear As He Looks Around) Zimele.... Zimele... Zimele!!!

Zimele : (Meanwhile Zimele On The Other Side, Keeps On Shaking Hector Who Is Standing At The Entrance Of The Door With A Glass Of Water In His Hand And Telling Him To Snap Out Of Whatever Illusion He Is In As Hector’s Eyes Are Red And Their Blinking On A Very High Speed).

On The Other Side, The Witchdoctor Is Already Doing Some Heavy Incantations Whilst Closing His Eyes And Dancing Around In The Small Hut That Has Small Statues With Heavy Smoke Around.
As He Opens His Eyes, They’re Purely Red As Blood Whilst Hector Is Moving Up And Down In A Place That Looks Like Zimele’s House, Yet Very Dark And Also Filled With Blood Around.
He Tries To Open Up The Other Doors, Whilst Trying To Find A Breakthrough But The Doors Fail To Open.
He Quickly Runs For The Exit, Only For Him To Find It Closed With A Huge Lock From The Inside, He Gets The Chair Near The Door And Begins To Break The Lock With Years Already Full In His Eyes And That’s When He Hears Someone Calling His Name With A Distorted Voice, He Slowly Turns Around To Find The Witchdoctor, Dressed In Some Weird Outfit That Looks Like A Witch’s Clock, And It Doesn’t Show His Face And Slowly Walking Towards Him, With Heavy Footsteps.

He Turns Back To The Door And Finally Breaks The Lock With His Entire Strength And Quickly Opens The Door, Finding Himself In Another Room That Doesn’t Look Like Zimele’s House Or Any Of His Rooms But Instead It’s The Witchdoctor’s Hut.
The Room Has Candles That Get Immediately Blown Off By Some Strong Winds, Making The Entire Room To Go Dark And After A Short Period Of Time, The Candle Lights Go Back On, And Hector Finds Himself Tied To A Very Old Wooden Chair With Things That Look Like Tree Roots Tying Him To The Chair, Very Hard.

The Witchdoctor : (He Slowly Moves Forward And Watches Hector Fight Those Tree Roots With His Mightiest Strength And Also With Tears, Making Him To Smile) Oh Dear Boy... Dear So-Called Mother... You Think You Can Come And Reap Where You Did Not Sow... You Think That You Can Rule And Become A Mother Of A House, And Set Straight... What I Have Set Crooked (Hector Looks Around In This Room That Is Weirdly Designed And Sees Those Statues As People Who Their Spirits Are Chained, They Have Chains, Making Him To Shiver With Fear) Your Own Ended The Day... I Killed You.... And Today I Shall Do It Again And Send You To Join Them (He Points To The Same Statues That Hector Is Avoiding To Look At).