Chapter 7

An Enemies Home

Hector : Wow... So It Is True (Says Hector Who Is Standing With Zimele Outside His Building, On The Stairs) I Can’t Believe It... So She Was A Pimp.

Zimele : Yes... She Used To Bring Girls For My Father And... Brothers, That’s How We Ended Up With Ziyanda, He Is My Elder Brother’s Girlfriend.... One Of The Worst Colourful Troublemakers On Earth.

Hector : Wow... Imagine Finding Out So Many Things In One Day, I Mean How Much Can A Person Take... Finding Out That Your Mother Is Not Your Birth Mother, I Mean I Used To Have That Feeling But I Never Focused On It... And Now Also My Stepsister A "Prostitute  Pimp” (Hector Laughs In Pain, With Fresh Tears).

Zimele : (He Moves Close To Him, And Puts An Arm Around Him And Tells Him That) Don’t Cry Ma’, I Am Right Here... I Will Give You All The Love And Care, Including Support That You Want.

Hector : (He Smiles) Thank You So Much And Before I Forget (He Takes The Plastic Bag That Was On The Floor) Here Is Your Lunch And Please Always Make Sure That You Eat... It’s Not Easy Driving South African Taxis On An Empty Stomach...

Zimele : (He Smiles Deeply Showing Dimples, And Tells Him That) I Will Not Rest Ma’.

Hector : What Do You Mean By That... You Have To Rest?

Zimele : I Will Not Rest Until I Make You Mr Dlamini...

Hector Chuckles With A Smile And Quickly Goes Back Inside The Building, After Saying His Goodbyes To Zimele.
Upon His Arrival In Their Flats Corridor, He Finds His Belongings Outside The Door And Some Of His Things Being Literally Thrown Out.
He Moves To The Door And Immediately His Stepsister Slaps Him And Tells Him That.

Phuti : (With An Angry Yet Sassy Tone) Where Do You Think You Are Going Too, We Don’t Want You Here, Take Your Belongings And Leave... We Don’t Need You Here.

Hector : Listen Here... You So-called "I Went To Limpopo But Pimping Girls Out In Joburg"... I Have Been Tolerating You, I Am Paying The Rent Here And Besides What About My Siblings, What About Mama...

MmeMoichela : (She Comes From Behind Her Daughter) And What About Me.... I Don’t Need You Here... Take Your Belongings And Go... Your Father Is Dead... Go Sleep With Him At The Graveyards Or Better Still Join Him, You Would Be Doing The World... A Good Favour... You Demon.

Those Words Hurt Him Deeply And He Begins Shedding Tears, When He Hears His Siblings Who Are Locked Inside The Other Room, Crying Out His Name.
He Tries To Force His Way In But MmeMoichela Along With Her Daughter, Push Him Out And Tell Him That.

MmeMoichela : Take Yourself And Go!!, I Don’t Want You In My House, I Don’t Need Your Aura Following My Children... Take Yourself And Leave... You Demon.. You Want To Ruin My Reputation.

Hector : But Ma’, Where Do You Want To Me To Go At This Night, It’s Past 11pm Already, They Might Rob Me Or Even Worse Kill Me, (He Kneels Down With Tears) Mama Please I Do Not Know What I Did To Deserve This, I Am Your Son... It’s Me... It’s Hector.

MmeMoichela : I Have No Son By The Name Of Hector, Now Out Of My Way (She Goes Out Of The Flat, Leaving Him At The Entrance With Her Daughter Stopping Him From Entering And Some Of Their Next Door Neighbours, Who Came When Noise Started, Trying To Tell Her To Talk To Her Mother And Stop Her From Doing This But She Refuses, After Which MmeMoichela Comes Back With The Securities And Tells Them That) Please Take This Rubbish Out Of My House... He Doesn’t Stay Here Anymore... He Is Trespassing.

Hector : (One Of The Security Guard Carries Hector, Who Has Tears In Her Eyes) Mama.. Mama Please... I Am Begging You In The Name Of What I Hold Dearest To Please Stop This .. (The Security Guard Carries Him, Whilst The Other One Carries His Belongings, And They Throw Him Outside Along With His Belongings.
He Hears His Siblings Voices, Most Especially Thato, Who Is Crying Out Loud And Immediately He Cries Deeply In Pain, Whilst Calling Out Their Names).