Chapter 38 (It's Him)

Chapter 39 (The Sixth Year Plan).

-The Zulu-Xhosa Billionaire Family.

-The Secret To The Dlamini KaDikana Wealth Exposed.

-The Most Powerful And Influential Sons Of A Dead Taxi Boss.

-The Blind And Only Daughter Of The Dlamini KaDikana Family.

Those have been the screaming headlines for years now and to think that this was supposed to die down in a day or two and never to raise again, it’s actually gone for six years now, and from that point, it keeps on getting bigger and bigger, I mean what’s the obsession with a blind girl and a super rich black family.
The African Media and trying to undermine black wealth.

Pravin Naidoo has worked extremely hard in the past few years to fight these newspaper companies that want to make money off them.

The Family Business has grown into a multibillion empire with some of it’s bases in West Africa, North Africa and Central Africa.
They have even solemnly monopolized the transportation industry in the Sub-Saharan Africa and currently they’re sitting on a net worth of $1.6 Billion, under the name of their company, which is called Dlamini KaDikana Transport Investments.

The Family has been growing and currently Nkosi and Ziyanda, are married, both traditionally and lawfully.
They even have a son now and his name is Xolani, who looks exactly like his father and uncles, with those weird dimples and he is now 4 years old, and Ziyanda has refused to go back to the labour ward, she said that these Nguni children have big heads, and they nearly destroyed her vagina.
As for Angelina and Nganono, well they’re also married but still, they is no child from them.
In fact, in the past four years, it has been miscarriages after miscarriages for Angelina.
The Love is still clearly there ❤️ But one can actually see the void in Angelina’s eyes, and marriage.

So currently now, they’re actually five children in the Dlamini KaDikana family, excluding Mukuna and Lerato’s children and you should see them and the fact that they look so Central African, he has two boys by the way and currently Lerato is heavily pregnant with the third child.
I have also learnt that this woman loves the pipi neh, shame three children before the ring, I would never but anyways, not much is known about her position now, within the Khoza Family – yes her children are regarded as Khozas, who happen to be Mukuna’s maternal side and not Mukuna’s paternal side, that carries that central African surname called Wachilambo.
But on the other side, their getting married in six months time -- yes he waited for three children to put the ring on.

Now on the other bright side though, Mabutho is still single and he doesn’t look like he wants to settle down with anyone, I mean, according to him, who would settle with a 43 year old man, who happens to be a billionaire CEO and still love him, without the money being involved.
As for his sons, well they’re no longer babies or children anymore but their now ‘handsome’ teenagers and they’re very tall.
Prince is in grade 10 and his going to grade 11 next year and he still wants to be a scientist.
Nathi is in grade 7 now and he is going to grade 8 next year, and he will be attending at the same school, where his brother is attending and it’s the same place, where Morena his father’s and uncle's ‘brother-in-law’ matriculated.
I sometimes forgot that they entered in school late, in terms of age... and that's why Prince is seventeen in Grade 10 and Nathi is fourteen in Grade 7.

------------------------

To be honest, things have literally changed and I mean, it’s not easy raising a blind child and most especially one that you suffered and tried your best to make sure that anything happens to him or her.
They have been to over 36 hospitals in 27 countries, around the world and they all keep saying the same thing and that, is that they can’t see any problem with her and as for the traditional mediators, they say that, until the person that cast the spell on her is found and killed, she will forever remain blind.