Chapter 39

His Words : I saw Buhle’s eyes, in a village pot and it’s somewhere far but who ever has those eyes... is connected to us.

THOSE WORDS still haunt Hector until today and that’s despite the fact that it’s been over one month and he has decided that he won’t share the horrifying news with anyone but rather find a solution for a child that it’s own mother, has decided to abandon and the question is that, where will he begin.
I know that it’s bad but in my mind, I always thought that Bab’Dlamini was in HELL, being tortured by those two horned demons that have red skins and ugly teeth but with the way he was problematic and very dangerous, maybe he was kicked out, because the DEVIL feared that he might even over throw him.
He should be resting like other ghosts and awaiting his JUDGEMENT DAY, not him doing these things that scream Nollywood, because these are things what Patience Ozokwor and Pete Edochie specialize in.

“Mawami... what are you thinking about,” Zimele asks randomly, and he is obviously disrupting Hector’s ‘deep thoughts’.

“Nothing that I can’t handle and shouldn’t you be busy, with your work... after all you are the Acting CEO, now that Nganono, Mabutho and Nkosi are in Paris... trying to buy that over expensive hotel... that you are failing to tell me about,” he says, obviously trying to change the topic.

“Don’t try and change the topic... I have been with you for 9 years now... so tell me... what’s bothering you,” he asks, once again, this time he is serious.
“I am worried about Zithulele,” he says.
“Oh, what’s up with him,” he asks.

He could tell him but no, so I guess it’s time to lie.

“They is nothing wrong with him, in fact I just want to know.... when his mother is coming back... these long trips to the middle-of-nowhere are taking ages, if not years... and besides Zithulele is still a little boy that needs his mother,” he says, trying to hide the real fact.

“Okay but I want to know something... is everything totally okay with Zithulele and you,” he asks, I am sure, he is trying to confirm.

Everything is not well.

“Everything is well... he is okay and I am well,” he says, with a pasted smile.
I know that Hector is trying to get all information first but not this way, he has to be upfront honest but then, I understand him.
Zimele and his brothers, might blow this out of proportion and besides, he has a lot of things going on, apart from the ghost boy and the dead father-in-law

---------------------

Hector is seated outside in the garden with his beautiful daughter, and she is seated in between his legs and it looks like he is undoing the cod rows that he had on her, last month, the day before her birthday.
The Garden looks beautiful and oh my gosh, I love the very green grass, that looks like it’s being kept well, by the gardener.

“I always knew that me and you, were meant to be house spouses... because he who lives above knows fully well that, running a restaurant in Houghton, was meant for Harriet and her horrible cooking and an upmarket tavern in Soweto was always meant for Ziyanda... after all ghetto-ness always suited her,” she says as she sits down to join them, and not forgetting the twin that she grown to love, HER Bottle of wine and immediately, Hector calls the nanny to come and fetch Buhle as he is done – and yes they have a nanny and she’s an old woman, her name is Gog’Dlamini but the brothers, along with Hector and his ‘team of wives’, always call her MaDlamini and that’s despite the fact that they’re not related.

In black african cultures, most especially the Bantu people and their cultures, they always regard people that they share same surnames with, as family and therefore you can not marry someone that you share the same surname.
But all the children in the family love her and they call her, Gogo.