Chapter 11

Chapter 11.
As Days Pass By, Hector Continues To Sense Some Unusual Behaviour In Zimele And It’s Becoming A Burden To Him.
He Wants To Intervene But He Feels Like He Will Be Over Stepping His Boundary, With Their Newly Found “Friendship/Relationship” And So He Keeps His Distance And Decides Not To Overstep.
He Moves To The Kitchen And Begins To Cook, Whilst Looking At Zimele, Who Is Sitting In The Living Room With His Mind Deep In Thoughts.

Hector Then Finally Gets The Courage And Slowly Moves To Him And Sits Near Him, And Asks Him That.

Hector : Zimele (He Immediately Snaps Out Of His Zone) Is They A Problem...

Zimele : No....No...No... Ma They Is No Problem At All... I Just Had A Lot Of Things To Think About... Like How My Elder Brother, Nkosi Is Breathing Down My Neck... (Hector Nods, Whilst Examining Him) Anyways How Are The Kids And School

Hector : School Is Fine, I Am Almost Done With My Exams But Wait, Which Kids... I Have 5 In Total.. So You Need To Be Specific...

Zimele : Duh... I Am Talking About The First Three...

Hector : (He Smiles) Well I Have Been Seeing Them And Giving Them Food Secretly, I’m Just Looking For A Way To End All Of This... Like Bring Back My Siblings And Live With Them... Not Here Though...

Zimele : Why Not... I Don’t See Any Problem With Your Siblings Staying At Your Husband’s House... After All Aren’t You My Baby Anymore.

Hector : Baby... Whose Baby...

Zimele : My Own... You Are My Baby.. Ma.

Hector : I Don’t Have Time For This, Let Me Go Cook.

He Stands Up To Go To The Kitchen But He Is Stopped By Zimele, Who Holds His Hand And Tells Him That He Wants Them To Go Out And That He Should Not Cook At All.
Hector Tries To Decline But Zimele Insists That He Wants Them To Go Out And It’s A No Discussion And To Him, He Says That’s It Something Like Their First Date And He Knows The Right Place.

Hector Knows That He Is Never Going To Win This Discussion, Most Especially With Zimele Who Knew Just How To Butter Him Up By Just Calling Him “Ma”.
He Goes To The Bathroom And Takes His Bath, Which Goes Over For More Then Thirty Minutes, Begging The Question That Does He Know That They Something Called “Saving Water”, But Yet Again Who Wouldn’t Want To Take A Bath In The Bathroom That Now Looks Like A Bathroom, Thanks To His Genius Cleaning.
He Comes Out Of The Bathroom And His Legs, Take Him To His Other Bags That He Has Yet To Put Inside The Wardrobe And That’s When He Hears Zimele Say That.

Zimele : Ma!!... You Going To Make Me, Break You With Pleasure And It Won’t Be Good.

Zimele Stands Up With A Look That Makes Hector Take A Few Step Back, Almost Hitting The Wall.
He Quickly Holds On To The Towel That Is Tied Around His Waist And Looks At The Pain Of Self Control In Zimele’s Tiny Eyes.
He Tries To Move But Zimele Pulls Him With A Look That Says “Come Here Little Boy... My Machine Doesn’t Kill”, And That’s When Hector Asks Him In A Low Voice That.

Hector : Zimele... Are You Okay... Is Everything Okay...

Zimele: (Breathes In Heavily) How Can Everything Be Possibly Okay... When You Mere “Naked Presence” And Those Beautiful Nipples Are Making Me Go Crazy...

Hector : (He Looks Aside With A Blush) I Am  Sorry.... I Wasn’t Aware That You Were Going Through...(Immediately Zimele Cuts In With A Kiss And As Hector Tries To Speak, Zimele Deepens The Kiss That He Finally Moans, With The Sweet Sensation That Is Running Through His Body, It Feels Too Weird That He Pushes Zimele Away, Telling Him) Stop.

Zimele : (He Immediately Let’s Go, Whilst Wiping The Lower Lip Of His Mouth, With His Thumb) Don’t Worry Ma... I Won’t Finish You Now... I Still Have You Forever... My “Husband/Wife” And The Day I Will Hold You... Heaven Will Hear Your Voice 💖... Put On Your Clothes... We Are Going To Be Late.