Chapter 50.

Chapter 50.
It’s Mpumalanga.
“But big sis, what’s up with you and not listening.... can’t you see that the dress already looks super beautiful on you, despite the fact that you were given three weeks to lose that fat,” she says.
That’s one of her baby sisters... and she’s grown up, in fact their all grown up and I must say that Lerato looks beautiful.
She has changed so much from her Rihanna days.
I mean they was once a time that Hector was never going to give her the time of day, and I personally used to think that she was never going to last.
I even thought that she was going to be a two minute noodles in her relationship with Mukuna, aka our African Chocolate, but maybe love won in the end.
She looks so beautiful, it’s a pity that none of their ‘three’ children took her beautiful skin.

But then again, something is not make a sure here, why the HECK is everybody trying to sabotage her big day.
I mean if it’s not her uncles or aunties, then it’s her cousins... who I am sure that they don’t even know how a wedding dress looks like... since most of them, if not all of them, are not married but are busy with vat ‘n sit.
‘She’s marrying a foreigner, whose even a criminal and she is busy showing off’... that’s what they have been saying.
But is it her fault that a criminal loved her.
And Mukuna is not a full foreigner, he is half South African and the other half from somewhere in Central Africa.

Mpumlanga is beautiful but very hot... this is actually the first time Hector and his family are in Mpumlanga, when I say ‘family’... I mean the Masilos’ and the Dlamini KaDikanas, but anyways I see Ziyanda is irritated with the calls that she’s receiving from Mukuna and his cousins... I mean he has been calling every twenty five seconds 🙄 and asking to talk with his wife.
“Haibo, Lerato... do me a huge favour and listen to me,” she says as she walks into the room, where Lerato is already standing and admiring her beautiful self in the mirror, she’s alone... I wonder where did her sisters go too.
But I think Hector went to fetch something.
Shame, Tarcise really came through with the wedding dress and don’t worry about him, I will gossip about him, with you later.
“But Sis’Zee, I don’t want to talk to him now... don’t you know that it brings bad luck,” she says, switching off the phone.
“Okay, fine guys... can we have a wedding now... are you ready,” Hector says as he enters into the room, with a final piece.
The Veil.

Lerato is shocked, because according to her jealous aunties and full of unwanted ruling uncles, she wasn’t supposed to wear that Veil.
Because she already has children, not two but three.
“But I was already told that, I couldn’t wear that...,” she says as Hector slowly places the Veil on her head.
“Every woman deserves to be treated like a Cinderella on their wedding day and finally get that fairytale that they always wanted,” he says.
She looks into the mirror as Hector and Ziyanda, stand behind her.
She wants to cry but Ziyanda won’t allow her.
That makeup worth R4000 can’t go to waste.
Now let’s have a wedding.

The moment she steps out of the house, she looks very happy and one should see how Africans celebrate a person’s big day.
The whole neighbourhood is on fire and everyone is busy ululating... but where the heck is her grandmother, the woman that raised her, after her parents disappearance.
Yes, Lerato... doesn’t know where her parents are or what happened to them.
She only remembers being sent to stay with her grandmother and her small sisters, with the youngest... being a tiny baby.
But she’s now grown.

“Ma, where is my grandmother,” Lerato asks.
Their in a limousine.
“I am sure that she will show up, let’s just go,” Ziyanda says as she makes herself comfortable and I may be wrong but where the heck is Nathan’s wife and it’s not a joke but I am sure that she was supposed to be here.
“Please guys, find her... I am not going to get married, driver stop!,” she says.
Immediately the driver stops, just outside of the gate.
“Okay fine, I will go and check for her but please whatever you do... make sure that you get to the venue,” he says.
He exits the car and closes the door.
I understand her, I really do... I mean no one wants to get married without that one person that raised you, being present... whether it’s your mother or father... or even a step parent... or in her case, her grandmother.

Hector enters and finds the house, almost empty but you can see her there... she’s crying and wiping away those tears, with a squashed tissue in her hand.
He remains at the door and he doesn’t say a thing, until she fully composes herself and slowly pushes her cocktail hat aside revealing a small note.
Her hat matches her two piece.
It’s green.
“I just found this and it’s a small note from her parents,” she says, holding the piece of paper.
Hector moves to sit next to her and I tell for sure that the entire place is empty.
Everyone is gone to ‘telebrate' and honour Lerato and Mukuna’s day.
“It’s been years, that I have kept this secret... so, I am not going to die with it and pretend like things are going to be well in the future, when I am gone, because they won’t... they will never be... most especially if what I have been hiding is brought to light,” she says.
I am surprised, just like Hector... what secret is she talking about now.
“Take a look,” she says, handing over the note to Hector.
It looks like, it was from a diary but it was torn and placed aside.
It reads as follows.
“I am so sorry for everything that is happening to you Mama but if anything happens to me or my... dreadful husband... please protect my daughters, most especially Ulerato... she must never find out about her true identity.
Love From Your Beloved Daughter.

He looks at the old woman.
“What does she mean... true identity and what happened to her parents,” Hector asks.
“The second question will be answered first... her parents were killed by.... Bab’Dlamini... he hired Mukuna to kill them,” she says, with one tear escaping her left eye.
Oh my God 🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️.
“Her parents were owing Bab’Dlamini a lot of money and they couldn’t pay it, so he had Mukuna kill them,” she says.
“And how do you about this,” Hector asks.

She looks aside and then sits up straight to look at Hector and it’s there... it’s in her eyes.
She did it.
“I knew Bab’Dlamini, when he arrived in Johannesburg and I knew his sons, all four of them but they was one thing... he loved giving money or rather loaning it... so when my son-in-law needed some money, I directed him to Bab’Dlamini not because I did not have the money to give but I wanted him dead, so that my daughter can have some peace... she was constantly abused and tormented by the man that she claimed to love... he would cheat and do all sort of nasty things on her but she never left... so when he couldn’t pay, Bab’Dlamini killed him and unfortunately he killed my daughter too,” she says, looking straight at Hector.
He is SHOCKED.
But I can’t help and think about Hector’s situation... it hits close to home, with the ‘cheating’ saga.

“And when you say that she must never find out about her true identity, what do you mean,” he asks.
Because WOW, who knew that Gogo was keeping such a very dark and terrible secret.
She let’s out a heavy sigh and it comes with tears.
“She was never my son-in-law’s daughter,” she says.
Oh 😣 My Living God🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️.
“Then who is her father,” he asks.
I am scared guys 😨😱.... this doesn’t look good at all.
“Mme, please tell me,” Hector is practically begging but I know that he doesn’t want to hear anything that will break his heart.

“I will tell you, don’t worry but I need your assurance that she must never find out at all cost... she must never know that her husband killed her mother and... father, and also about the fact that she is a Masilo and it’s Daniel Masilo,” she says.
Oh My Living God 🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🚶🚶🚶🚶.
I am out of here.

---------------------------

When Ziyanda, Angelina and Nathan’s wife got married, their wedding was not up to this standard or even that of Hector and that’s despite the fact that it had millions pumped into.
They opted for an open garden wedding, instead of a chapel... I mean she wanted to leave a statement behind.
And this is Lerato’s wedding... the only woman that knows how to spend on style and fashion... she did not hire any musicians like what she did for Hector with P-square or for Angelina... who had Zahara perform or even for Ziyanda... who had The Soil perform at their wedding.

Now never mind me, I have accepted defeat and I know it looks like me but still to be honest... this wedding is going to be good.
Whether secrets keeping on popping out and speaking of secrets, where the fuck is Hector.
Oh, I see him but what is he doing fixing Mukuna’s tie.
He better not be revealing secrets.
When Hector completes the ‘fixing of the tie’... he looks at how Mukuna is turning around, like a small boy, who was give a nice James bond suit.
By the way, it was Nkosi that had all of them including Yellowstone aka Nathan, dressed up in suits that cost millions.
“So, how do I look,” he says... I am not crying but the smile on his face, is super gorgeous.
I mean it has even made me and Hector to forget what that, old woman was saying and speaking of her.
Well, she’s inside the venue and she looks all smiles, like she did not drop a huge bomb on Hector’s shoulders.  

“You look like a good man that will love and take care of his family... after all you are going to become, someone’s husband today,” he says with a smile.
I can’t help but think of that day, that he kidnapped Hector and took him... to some funny shack in the middle of nowhere... I can’t even remember how the place looked like but I am sure, you remember how he confessed everything and regarded him, as Ma... it was from that point that their relationship formed.
“I have a last present that wants to walk with you, down the aisle,” Hector says.
Now what’s the last present, his talking about.
He moves to open the door and there she is... it’s Mrs Zuri Khoza Alhambra aka Sniper.
Oh 😳 My Word and she looks super beautiful and a bit fat.
The last I saw her, was at Zimele’s wedding before they relocated to United Kingdom.
Yes, her husband found a job that side, so he went his wife and child... now she’s currently sitting on two children.

Hector quickly exits the room and leaves the two siblings to reunite.
It’s been years after all.

----------------------

One thing about WEDDINGS, is that it has the capabilities to bring two families together.
Hector is forced to keep yet another secret that might cost him, his peace, later on.
When Hector’s wedding was in session, everyone was still young and everything was still new to them.... after all it was the family’s very first wedding.
But NOW, everyone’s grown up and they is more ‘children’ in the family now than before.
The piano guy is there, and I see the priest in charge and the Dlamini KaDikana brothers, along with their other cousin, aka Yellowstone, all standing behind Mukuna.... I have seen his wife and she is sitting down.
The nerve to enjoy what you didn’t work for.
Now here, she comes and she’s wearing the VEIL that was rejected unto her and I must say that she looks beautiful... her two boys are escorting her, as page boys and it’s her grandmother taking her to the alter.
A GRANDMOTHER of terrible secrets... I thank God that Uncle Daniel and his wife didn’t come, including his brother... it’s only MmeMoichela and her children.
And how could I forget about Aunty Nokubonga, she’s here and along with Malume, who has become more like family to them and his wife is here.
She looks so beautiful.

-------------------

“So, now weddings make you look beautiful and handsome at the same time,” he knows that voice... and it’s not Zimele.
He turns around and right at the back of him... is Tarcise.
He immediately turns around and moves to focus on the exchanging of vows.
He doesn’t want to give time, to the man that is making him to blush, yes... you read that right, Hector is blushing like a small girl.
“I was asking you question and I demand an answer,” he says and this time... his is sitting to him.
Hector looks at Zimele and thank God, he is looking at the couple that is blossoming with love, after all Mukuna waited for child number 3 to put a ring on it.
“I could answer but I won’t... I am just beautiful and handsome, I am pretty sure that it’s a gene in intersex people,” he says, with his focus to his husband that keeps on looking at him.
“Okay, I will take that but please... I want a friend and I would be very happy, if you be that friend... or don’t you need some happiness or joy in your life,” he says.
Hector is left mouth opened.
“You honestly can’t be serious my husband is here and you asking me that... I salute your nervous system... it’s strong,” Hector says.
Still his eyes are glued to the alter, where they’re now exchanging only God knows what.
“I am serious, just like how I want to be your friend and the invitation is not to be declined or else my manhood will fall out of obsession with you,” and with that, Hector let’s out a giggle that makes Zimele and some of the people near them to notice.
Zimele gives him a questioning look and slowly Hector shakes his head.
He goes back to smiling as the whole thing is coming to an end but not before giving Tarcise, a look... a very serious look.
“You are making me, uncomfortable and it won’t look good, when my husband... unleashes himself on you,” Hector says.
“Then he must know that good things like you are not meant for people like him... you are beautiful and strong... in all short, you are the friend I deserve,” he says to Hector and this time... he is looking at him and their eyes meet.
I can see the burning fire 😔🔥 in Tarcise and Oh My God... Zimele better fasten his seatbelt... it’s about to get bumpy.

---------------------

All is done by late evening, approximately... 11:00pm and everyone is gone.
It was an interesting evening and one that would remain memorable for the rest of their lives.
I also can’t believe that, finally... Lerato is now Mrs Khoza.
I think in this life, one has to be patience and have faith that, they will one day get married, despite the fact that you have three children and a killer for a husband... before the ring.

“All I want to do, is jump into my bed and sleep,” Hector says as he comes out of the car 🚗 but it doesn’t take long... before he is pulled by the waist, back into the car and the door quickly shut by Zimele.
This house 🏠 was hired by the family, for their stay in Mpumlanga and it looks dark... I am sure that everyone is fast asleep, because you know what... the party ended at 11pm but Hector and Zimele are entering now at 2:00am, on the dot.
I wonder where they were.
But seriously though, Zimele is something else, imagine being pulled back into the car for sex.
He wants Hector to ride the big man but unfortunately they can’t... this is a Porsche after all.
So they’re left with no choice but to go outside the car and he makes Hector to lie his back on the place, where you open to check the engine.
He spreads his legs open and begins to push himself inside.
His pants are down, along with his underwear.
He keeps on pushing himself, making Hector to let out a small scream now and then... because what would happen, if he screams and everyone hears him.
But then again, Zimele has a big thing.
Hector’s hands, are practically holding Zimele’s ass.

His shaking and his eyes are shut, like somebody that is about to release a huge shit.
It’s time.
He releases and lays his head on Hector’s head.
Their eyes 👀 meet and one should see the smile on Zimele’s face.
I knew he wasn’t going to last.
He was already hot 🔥, when Hector held his ass.

“This should be a reminder that you must never dare leave me for Tarcise... he is not gifted like me,” he says, leaving Hector mouth opened.
So he remembered how Tarcise was busy disturbing him at the church service and also at the reception, yes he practically seat next to them.
Oh Shit... somebody turned on the lights and it’s MmeMoichela... 🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♂️.
Zimele turns around, and Hector raises his head to see and they find her with the Bible and her reading glasses 👓.
Oh my God 😂 😂 😂.
Please Save Me.
“Please make sure that, you keep your voice down next time Hector... I am sure that it’s not that big,” she says and immediately takes her leave.
I am not laughing 🤣😅🤣🤣😅😅🤣.... because WOW 😣.
Zimele looks at Hector, and they both begin to laugh.
As Hector stands up and fixes himself, he looks at Zimele and he looks like his proud of himself, I mean doesn’t he see that he just subjected his mother-in-law to pornhub and onlyfans.... including brazzers.

“So are we going inside,” He asks, as he fixes his trouser.
“Who’s we... I am not going there...,” Hector says.

“But it’s your mother, she understands that we are married and sex is a must in our relationship... after all I am your husband and don’t we have a child together,” he says.
He doesn’t get it, I mean I can’t even imagine, what would happen if my mother caught me having sex... the disgust on her face.
She would remove her eyes and fry them... that’s how dramatic she is.

Hector clicks his tongue and moves to go and sit in the car, leaving Zimele outside and that’s when he sees his phone ringing... it’s Tarcise.
WTF
How did he get his numbers...
He rejects the call and then gets an SMS.
“I am still waiting for an answer... friendship or not... my manhood and heart are waiting,” he writes.
Oh 😳 , I wonder how Hector will escape this obsession that Tarcise has with him.

©All Rights Reserved by George Osumba.
2023.

Phakade Lami (My Forever)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara