Chapter 15 (Enter Harriet)

Enter Harriet

Chapter 15.

The Days Leading To The Funeral, Move Very Fast And One Would Wonder, If They Were Not Supposed To Go Slow, So That You Can Get Time To Perfectly Mourn For Your Lose.
Hector Enters The Church With The Dlamini Gang Behind Him And Their All Dressed In Black Styled Outfits Courtesy Of Nkosi’s Expertise When It Comes To Fashion, Along With His Siblings And Mabutho’s Sons.
Hector’s Eyes Are Fixed On The Alter, Which Only A Few Steps Away From It, Is Thato’s Little Body Carefully Hidden Inside This Beautiful Coffin That Was Ordered By The Dlamini Brothers.
As They Take Their Seats In The Front Row Seats, The Church Choir Along With The Congregation Begin Singing Hums To A Song That Can Make Someone Cry A Bucket And A Half.

They Conclude The Singing And Immediately The Priest In Charge Of The Service, Begins Preaching The Usual “Change And Repent, Because The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand".
He Calls Thato's Mother But She Is Nowhere To Be Found Along With Her Stepdaughter And That’s When The Priest Calls Morena And Kedibone To Come To The Alter, And Say Some Few Words.

Morena : (He Steps Forward Since He Is A Bit Taller Than Her, Despite A One Year Difference In Their Age  And Stands At The Alter, Whilst Holding His Sister’s Hand, Talk About “Sibling Goals” And Says That) My Name Is Morena Masilo And I Am The Second Son And Third Child Of Yvonne Moichela-Masilo And... Jerry Masilo... Along With My Sister And Older Brother... We Would Like To Tell Our Younger Brother That.... Where You Have Gone To... We Want Papa To Protect You And Guide You... We Promise To Always Cherish Every Single Moment That We Shared... I For One Will Always Remember What You Used To Say To Me.... I... (Tears Begin Streaming Down His Face, With Kedibone Rubbing His Back Slowly And Telling Everyone That).

Kedibone : You Were More Than Just A Baby Brother... You Were A Best Friend And A Smile Keeper.

Morena : Rest Well.... Brother...

As His Siblings Exit The Alter, Hector Then Moves To The Alter, With No One Following Him Except Zimele And Obviously The Two Boys That Don’t Want To Leave His Site.
He Looks At The Multitude Of People That This Church Has And Immediately He Let’s Out A Sigh And Says That.

Hector : You See, When I Was A Child And A Very Young One At That... I Was Always Looking Forward To Being The Best Big Brother To All Of My Beautiful And Handsome Siblings, And I Did Just That.... I Became The Best Big Brother That I Could Be And.... A Parent To My Siblings.
(He Bits His Lower Lip, Whilst Trying To Hold Back The Tears That Want To Stream Down Like A River) I... I Don’t Why Would He Leave Me At This Moment... I Always Wanted To See Thato’s Children Or At Least... See Him Graduate And Tell Him To Stop Being Nosy, Since That Was His Nature (Tears Start Streaming Down His Face, As Zimele Slowly And Gently Rubs Him At His Back) So My Boy... I Want You To Know That Papi Loves You And That I Will Always Cherish The Beautiful Moments That We Shared As A....

He Stops His Sentence Midway Upon The Entrance Of Someone, So Beautiful And Very Classy In Her Own Right, Talk About The Alexis Of Fashion, Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Church, I Present To You... Harriet Khanyile Who Strolls Into The Church Dressed In Pure White, With A White Fashionable Hat.
Everyone Turns Around To Face Her And Immediately Nganono Says That.

Nganono : Oh My God.... Not Her Again....

Harriet : (She Moves Forward And Takes Her Seat With The Dlamini Brothers And Tells Zimele, Who Is With Hector At The Alter That) Please My Dear Husband... Tell These People To Stop Looking At Me... I Know I Am Beautiful.

Hector Looks At Zimele, With His Lips Shaking In Fear And Flashback To Two Days, Harriet Was Asleep In Her Home, Which Is Located Somewhere In London.
She Was Enjoying Her Sleep In Her Comfortable White King Sized Bed, When She Found Herself In A Garden That Looks Weird Yet Majestic In It’s Own Right And It’s Brown Soil Showcasing It’s Beauty.
She Moves Around And That’s When She Meets With Zimele’s Mother And She Knows Her Because Zimele Once Showed Her, A Picture Of Her.
She Immediately Moves Towards Her And Asks Her That.