CHAPTER 4

A Choir Of Tears

In 1996 About 11 Years Ago, A Much Younger And Beautiful, MmeMoichela Is Preparing Food In The Kitchen, Whilst Trying To Make Her Husband (Jerry Masilo) See "Reason" Over His New Business Deal With Bab'Dlamini.

MmeMoichela : I Do Not Feel Well About This Deal, That Man Is Not Good, Nothing About Him Is Good, His Energy And Everything...

Jerry : But My Wife, It's A Good Business Deal And We Stand To Achieve More In This, He Will Run The Taxis, Whilst I Stay And Manage The Business Within And Also We Have Been Friends Since Our days of Youth in KZN (KwaZulu-Natal).

MmeMoichela : (She Moves To The Dinning Table And Sits Down On The Other Side Opposite Her Husband) All I'm Saying Is That, That Man Is Not Good, All Of This Criminals Looking For Who To Rob, They Will Rob You Of The Money... Please Rethink About This, Reconsider This

Jerry Looks At Her That, Whilst Holding Her Hand, One Can See Something Like A Bead Is In Wrist With Beautiful Colours, He Then Tells Her That.

Jerry : I Will Try My Best, Okay... I Know You Do Not Like Him But He Is My Friend And I Can't Stop Myself From Helping Him And Helping Us In The Process.

Before MmeMoichela Can Say Anything, A Young Kedibone Comes Running Inside All The Way To Her, With Hector, Who Looks A Bit "Teen-aged", Chasing Her.

She Looks At The Way, Her Husband Is Playing With The Children, Whilst Telling Them To Keep It Down That They Might Wake Up Morena And That's When She Let's Out A Sigh, Whilst Looking At Hector With A Strange Eye

Back To The Present, A Man Is Walking Towards A Place That Looks Like "A Crime Scene" And He Is Dressed In Police Uniform.

As He Moves Towards This Man And Hands Over To Him, A Document, The Man (Detective Nkosana Bhengu) Turns Around And Asks Him That.

Detective Nkosana : Have You Guys Found Anything Yet, Anything That Could Point Us In The Right Direction.

The Police Officer : Well For One, According To The Investigation Done On Ground, It Appears That His Body Has Been In The Pond For Only 24 Hours Or Less Than.

Detective Nkosana : So That Means That, Certain Evidence Implicating The Killer Will Still Be Found.

The Police Officer : Exactly Sir.

Detective Nkosana : Fine... You May Leave (As The Man Leaves, Nkosana Let's Out A Sigh Through His Teeth) Whoever Did This, Deserves A One Way Ticket To Hell And That Is Jail.

Meanwhile, Hector Is Sleeping When His Sister Comes To Call Him And Tells Him That.

Kedibone : Papi Wake Up, Come Please... Someone Is At The Door And Apparently They're Looking For You... Hurry

Hector Comes Out Of The Room, Telling His Siblings That He Will Be Going To Work In The Evening But They're Busy Disturbing Him.

Morena : (He Finally Speaks, But Only A Few Words) Sorry Papi, We Are Truly Sorry.

Hector : No Problem.

He Moves To The Living Room, Only To Find Mukuna (Mr Tirhani Sibanda) And He Asks Him That.

Hector : I Do Not Want To Be Rude But How Did You Know, Where I Stay, I Don't Remember Giving You My Address Apart From My Number.

Mukuna : (He Immediately Looks Down As He Searches For Answers, And Quickly Tells Him That, As He Looks To Face Him) The Bank Checked And Gave Us The Details Of Everyone.

Hector : Okay, So Tell Me Have You Found My Mother?

Mukuna : Not Yet, (Hector Let's Out A Sigh) But We Will Be Checking All The Hospitals Around, From Johannesburg Hospital To Edenvale Hospital And Others Within The District.