Chapter 21 (Part 2) The Continuation

Chapter 21 (The Continuation).

An hour or two earlier before Hector’s entrance into the house, Bab’Dlamini arrives at a house based somewhere in the middle of nowhere and this house stands still in the middle of brown long grass, and it looks abandoned.
Bab’Dlamini had been asking around the neighbourhood as he was driving and whoever he met told him the same thing.
“The man you seek is powerful and he will not fail you at all,” Those old men would say.
“His well-known and the most trusted seer in town,” some would say.
He packs his car 🚗 at a distance and slowly moves to the entrance of the house, and before he can knock on the door, an old man opens the door.
“Your life is not of any good fruit, everything went to hell... when you wanted power and control of what is not yours and... your life became worthless, when you killed your loved one... Jerry Masilo,” the old man says.
BabDlamini’s heart sink in like a ship that is drowning on a high pace and as the man moves forward, he brings two wooden stool chairs, for them to sit on.

As they sit down, Bab’Dlamini knows very well that, it’s of no use how he knew, so he decides to listen to him.
“It’s not you my son... it was never your problem to begin with but it began way before you were born or even thought of... but you can stop it and from where you stopped your sons will continue”, the man says with an assuring smile.
Bab’Dlamini slowly nods in agreement as if one determined to stop something that he doesn’t know.
He returns home to find his house filled with an occupant, and its none other than Hector and he has a gun in his hand that has the colourful bead around it.
“Sit down, they’re two chairs and I would definitely love to have a conversation with you about my father”, he says with a smile.
Bab’Dlamini chuckles and slowly moves to sit opposite this young man that has grown some huge guts to make him sit down and as they face each other, he smiles as he looks at him.
“You have grown up and when I see you fully now, I see that you have her eyes and your father’s untitled courage and kind heart that made me love him,” he says with a smile as he looks at the gun in Hector’s hand and the bead.

Meanwhile the day is slowly creeping towards the evening and Ziyanda has opened the door to the house and slowly flicks the light on, and moves to the kitchen.
She puts on the light and that’s when she meets with Nkosi, sitting on the kitchen counter with gun in his wrist, she opens her mouth but quickly closes it.
“They is something that you should know, I feel free when it’s dark and gloomy... because I can’t see the way I will slay my enemy”, he says.
Something, if not everything about him has changed and it as if somebody unleashed a crazy creepy monster.
The fact that he even choose to sit in the dark, which according to Ziyanda, is unlike him and with those words that just came out of his mouth, not forgetting the gun in his hand, this has officially crossed the license of craziness.

“Nkosi...”

“Oh shut the fuck up... you demon from hell!!”, he snaps

He looks at her from head to toe, and apart from the gun in his hand, his also holding something and she is trying to figure it out.
“When did you come out”....
He doesn’t answer, instead he looks at her as if she is some rubbish and Ziyanda can remember this look, it’s the same look that he had before he was given the love portion.
She slowly moves forward anyway, shaking like a jellyfish, and that’s when Nkosi points the gun to her and tells her to kneel down or else he will shoot her.
She does as she is told, and except for the light in the living room and the kitchen, the entire house is completely Eskom and slowly he brings out a small village pot that has a bottle inside, and how did he know about this, well the traditional mediator that spoke to him and his brothers told him about it and many more things.
Well the sight of the pot makes Ziyanda to shake with fear, she wants to talk but cat got her tongue.
“Do you know when I met you, through Phuti Moichela, I never wanted anything except your vagina and when I got, I wanted it... again and again... I wanted to bury myself in it, but personally it was just the vagina and not the owner,” Tjo such painful words, I know that Nkosi is hurt but this is so painful for my dear villain.
“All this while... you were killing people and sending innocent people to the after life, all because of my money and the good life that came with me”, he says with tears already gearing up.
“You killed my fiancé and buried her within my own yard (her eyes immediately open in shock)... you are related to the Mighty Hlophe family that nearly killed me and what’s worse you killed an innocent child... Thato...all because of a secret”, he says with tears flowing down.