Chapter 35 His Love

Chapter 35.

These Indians surely do how to design and when I tell you 'design' this place looks heaven on earth and did I mention that, the power of money can make something that was meant to take months or years, to just take a few weeks.

Hector is being fully 'furnished' into a Tswana 'male bride' as Lerato, Ziyanda, MmeMoichela, Uncle Daniel's wife and lastly but not least Harriet, along with Kedibone, are stuck with him, in his room.

"You sure do look so beautiful... I can't believe that you are going to get married to the person that you love," Lerato says as they look at him from where he is standing, and he is dressed in his traditional 'Tswana' attire and he looks drop dead gorgeous, like shut the front door and don't forget the windows.

"I want to speak to my son in private, would you mind," MmeMoichela says and immediately all of them leave the room as Hector sits next to his mother - they had a very tricky and challenging relationship at first but I am glad that their sorted out their differences.

"You look so beautiful and very handsome in your Tswana outfit, though I was against the idea of having women dressing you up in the first place but I'm guessing that they did a very good job... listen, I want you to practice everything that those women taught you in that living room yesterday... you must always learn on how to please my son-in-law and how to make him happy... he has done so much for my family... look at me... did I ever think that in my wildest dreams, that I was going to wear an expensive traditional outfit like this... just do me a favour and take care of yourself and my granddaughter," she says and with that she leaves the room and slowly Hector stands up and comes face to face with the full lengthy mirror that is near the dressing table and he let's out a heavy sigh, that comes with tears.

Throughout the entire ceremony, a lot of things are exchanged from blankets to pots and many other things that I don't even know, are also exchanged but I'm sure that I also saw a beer pot and some grass mats and something tells me that this traditional wedding wasn't cheap at all.

Like seriously someone needs to give a round of applause to Hector and his 'team of wives', most especially Lerato for doing a great job in ensuring that the event is the grandest of them all.

Right there in the 'Dlamini KaDikana' family tent, I see that some people are super angry, and their faces are so squashed, and those people are 'Harriet and her father' who are both dressed in their Zulu outfits, with Zithulele in her arms, as usual.

One should also see that Mabutho, his sons and his brothers along with Nathan excluding Mukuna, are all dressed in 'black' traditional Xhosa outfits.

Mrs Alhambra and her Nigerian husband are also there, and their sitting in the same row with Aunt Nokubonga and Mukuna, who is dressed in some Africa attire --- you know the ones that these 'my Oga people and AmaCongo like wearing' on Heritage Day and why did I forget Malume, he is looking so nice in his traditional Zulu attire, along with his beautiful wife.

On the other side, I can also see that in the 'Masilo family tent', they is a lot of things that are taking place in that tent.

All of them, are all dressed up in their traditional 'Tswana outfit' and it's so beautiful but the beauty is being easily ruined by Aunt Gloria's Husband that is drinking like he is on a marathon and as for Aunt Gloria, she chose not to mind him but rather to mind her bottle of wine.

Uncle Lucas on the other hand, is sitting next to MmeMoichela, who is seated on his right hand side with her children next to her and on Uncle Lucas's left hand side, it's that Hector's cousin that loves women and before they left for Eastern Cape yesterday, his father thoroughly warned him that he doesn't want him to deposit his 'sperms' in the province, after all he can't be father Abraham with many sons.