Chapter 52 (Bipolar)

“I promise that I will not do it again but we need something from you and that’s the truth... we just want to know where our mother is,” – Nathi.
You guys won’t believe it, this two boys seated in the living room with their father and Hector not forgetting Ziyanda... including Mabutho’s brothers, tried to find their mother by hiring a private investigator.
Now what’s surprising, is that these boys were going to find their mother, if Ziyanda and Mabutho weren’t alerted through the private investigating company that Prince contacted searching for their mother... so they were basically ratted out by someone close to Ziyanda and the Dlamini KaDikana family... and that’s Mulalo... his wife that he took from Bab’Hlophe works there... she practically owns that building and everything in it.
So I guess that he was returning the favour.

Mabutho is still quiet and Hector is not talking... in all honesty, he is just seated next to Ziyanda and their both watching Mabutho clench his jaws, with some ‘hidden’ anger.
He wants to slap the senses out of their heads but then again... this are his boys.
His son's.
“Baba I asked a question and the question demands an answer,” that’s  Nathi and I have always said that they is a Nkosi in him.
“And then, since when do you talk to your father like that,” – Zimele.
Don’t look at me guys, I am also surprised... I mean what’s up with these kids and their mother.
“Malume... he is not being disrespectful... he is being honest... we went to see our mother, we want to know... whether she’s dead or alive... we used to see her pictures around but nothing now... it’s as if she was wiped out,” Prince says.
He has grown up and became very tall for a grade 11 boy... but anyways Mabutho is super livid and I wonder what’s his next action is going to be.
The children are right and I remember, when Mabutho had seen that his children had recently adopted Hector as their mother... he had all of Felicity's pictures and whatsoever memory... completely wiped.
He burnt the pictures.

“I can’t be going to school and constantly being reminded by people that, I don’t  have a proper female figure in my life... and that I call a man... mother,” 😮😮😮
Nathi 🙆🏿‍♀️🙆🏿‍♀️🙆🏿‍♀️🙆🏿‍♀️🙆🏿‍♀️.
“That’s enough!!!,” Mabutho says, hitting the table as he stands up.
He is angry... I mean he should be and as for Hector, he is just quiet, with his hand on his cheek.
“Your mother is dead,” he says.
Everyone in the living room is shocked, like beyond shocked.
And I wasn't excepting that.
“She passed away,” he says it, with a straight face.
“That’s a LIE and you know it... Baba,” Prince says, standing up to his father.
“Are you going to fight me... Prince or have you forgotten that I am your father,” he says, trying to remove his belt.
Immediately everybody knows that, it’s about to go down and that’s when Nkosi stands up and tries to stop him, whilst Hector quickly pulls Prince and Nathi away from the wrestling match that is about to happen.

Mabutho’s house is very big and huge... I mean this house can be used by over 60 people.
It’s huge and empty... and very cold, but most definitely neat... it’s super squeaky clean.
Their both seated on the floor, with their knees up to their cheek bones.
That’s how tall they became and this takes Hector back to the day, they arrived in his kitchen, screaming Ma.
They were so innocent and most definitely, did not care about having a mother.
But he understands them, he grew up in the hands of MmeMoichela and he always wanted to know the truth, about the woman that gave birth to him... It hurts knowing that you were not that important to your birthgriver, that they deemed you unworthy and left you behind.
But in this case, their mother always wanted to have her children and maybe just maybe, this could be her tears working on her children.

“Look, Ma... we know that you know that... we love you and will always cherish you but sometimes it hurts... it’s painful, when people resort to calling us, abnormal for having a man as a mother,”  - Nathi.
He doesn’t shine away from telling the truth... he tells it, the way he sees it.
Whether white or dark.
He will tell it.
“And you, Prince... How do you feel,” he asks looking at Prince, who is just quiet looking on the caramel carpeted floor.
“Prince Dlamini KaDikana, I asked a question,” he says with a stern voice.
Immediately a tear escapes through Prince’s left eye... leaving Hector shocked.
I mean why is he crying.