Chapter 49

“I know this area, better than you and that’s why I am telling you to use this route and not that one... I don’t want to be late for the party,” Hector says, as he looks at Zimele, who is depending on the GPS, for directions.

As they move around Hector’s hometown.
Yes, they’re in Limpopo... because of Kedibone... she graduated and decided to throw a big party in honour of her results.

“I know Mawami, I won’t do such a thing or have you forgotten that, it’s my daughter, or rather our daughter that is finally graduating, ... Papi,” he says with those his weird dimples.
I don’t know how but to Zimele and Hector, Morena and Kedibone... have always been their firstborns and that’s why he spoils them rotten.
Most especially uKedibone.

And we know sooner or soonest, this will be Prince, who is matriculating next year and I can’t say that, I am proud... he has turned out to be smart and different from his father and uncles.
Maybe in his generation, things will be better and their chosen one, will not have to go through this but the only problem here, is that what if they get a messed up person to wear the black bead.
And what if she’s worse, more than Harriet.
And speaking of her, it’s been six months, since her death and nothing happened.
Nobody came to look for her or even try to question her whereabouts, it’s as if... her entire existence and that of her family, was wiped off.
And I know that they were all Killed but still though, nobody to avenge their deaths.
But what can I say they deserved it.

“Mara, let’s be honest... why are we rushing, because it’s going to be a long Afternoon and also evening of nonstop Arabic tone and English,” Zimele says.
They both laugh, because you know what... that’s the truth... she will be speaking through the nose.
Kedibone keeps on mentioning that she wants to stay in Limpopo and start up... her journalism career.
But MmeMoichela won’t have it, she wants her far away from this place.

This PARTY thing doesn’t turn out bad, I mean it’s only the Masilo family, excluding Hector’s cousin and it’s the Dlamini KaDikana clan, yes they came in abundance.
Including Nganono, he has changed but to me and everyone, he is still the same teddy bear.
Zimele has totally rejected the idea of sleeping over, despite the fact that they is over ten rooms in this mansion, yes... they upgraded their rusty dusty home into a double story building.

“At least that side we have bathroom inside our bedroom... look Mawami, I am not complaining but look at this, I usually get erections in the morning, so what would happen, if I wake up with an erected penis and make my way to the toilet, only to meet with your mother on the passage and then her eyes will be glued to my big brother,” he says, pointing to his the man in between his legs and I understand him.

“But Still, why spend so much on booking a hotel room, that won’t even be able to cook proper ‘home cooked’ meal... just tell me why and I will understand,” he asks.

“Hector, I have said my own and it’s final... we are sleeping in a hotel, if the rest of the family, wants to dine and sleep here, it’s most definitely not me, and besides... I want to dog style you,” he says, showing the gesture, leaving Hector mouth opened.
“And the problem is that, wena you scream for Africa,” he says
Oh my God, I am not laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

So that means that their left with no choice but to book a hotel room and that would mean that Zithulele will be staying behind, along with Xolani and Lerato’s Central Africans and by the way, she gave birth last month.... it’s a boy.
Prince is still in Northern Cape and he is now in grade 11, along with Nathi... who is in grade 8.
Zithulele doesn’t even remember Harriet anymore and I feel like to him, he has always known that Hector was his true birth giver.
He is now in grade 4.

----------------

“Zimele,” he says in a low toned voice.
“Mawami,” he responds, whilst passing through the many pictures of I don’t know what, on his phone.
“I want to open a beverage company, particularly one that will have it’s doors in wine 🍷, in beer 🍺 and another in whiskey 🥃,” he says, turning to look at Zimele, who is quiet and is just looking at him, with his arms crossed.
The phone is already placed aside.
It looks like, their in a hotel room.

Phakade Lami (My Forever)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara