Chapter 14

It Was Around 4pm Rightfully Going To 5pm, When The Entire Building Was Somehow Very Quiet Than Usually And Absolutely No One Was Moving Around The Corridor Of Hector's Building, When An Unknown Man, Made His Way To The Door That He Was Sent To, Posing As An Electrician And Slowly Knocked On The Door, That Was Opened By Thato, Who Was Actually Writing His Homework In The Living Room As He Waited For His Siblings (Morena And Kedibone) To Come From The Roof Top, Where They Were Hanging Their Clothes.
Thato With A Little Smile, Slowly Opened The Door And Welcomed This Man, Who Quickly Established His “Stuff”, Whilst Giving Thato A Weird Smile, That Resembles The Joker’s Own Or Maybe The Grinch’s Sinister Smile.

As The Man Began Working On The Job That Needed His Attention, With Thato Who Was Doing His Homework In The Living Room, The Man Slowly Brought Out A Poisonous Gas Tank And Placed It, Near The Wall And From There, Left It Opened As He Quickly Left The House But Not Before Locking Thato Inside And Leaving The Key Inside The Door’s Handle On The Outside.

Chapter 14 (And So It Begins).

“Nobody Knows How To Handle Grief, Most Especially When It’s Recurring And Happening Without A Menu Or Catalogue.
The Christian Bible Tells It’s Followers And Readers That God Can’t Give You More Than What You Can Handle But Seriously Can Anyone Handle The Pain Of Losing Your Loved Ones.... Can Anyone Handle The Pain Of Watching Your Loved One Get Sent To A World That You Know Fully Well, You Are Not Allowed In.
I See Tears.... I See Anger... I See Pain And I See Grief... Man Losing Someone Ain’t Good.... Ain’t Good At All”.

Hector Arrives Home In The Company Of His Own Siblings (Kedibone And Morena) Along With Zimele And His Brothers, (Mabutho And Nganono).
He Slowly Makes His Way To The Bedroom, Whilst Dragging His Feet, And Also Without Talking To Anyone And As His Siblings Try To Follow Him Behind, Nganono Tells Them That.

Nganono : I Don’t Think That It’s A Great Idea For You To Follow Him Now... Sit Over There (He Points Them To The Sofa, And As They Take Their Seat, He Tells Them That) Look I Know That You Do Not Know Me And We Have Never Met... But Ma Is As Important To You, As He Is Important To Me, So I Care About Him And You Guys... After All We Are A Family Now And You Are My Siblings.

They All Put A Smile On Their Faces, Which Have Dried Tears And As Hector Sits Alone In His Room, On The Bed, Facing The Window And Humming To A Song, Zimele Enters And Slowly Closes The Door Behind Him And As He Moves Towards The Bed, Hector Stands Up And Turns To Face Him With His Eyes Purely Red From Crying And Asks Him That.

Hector : Do You Know That Thato Was Like My Son... Even When My Father Was Alive And Around... Thato Referred To Me As His Father And That’s Because I Raised Him Like My Own Son And In The Two Months That I Worked... I Made Sure To Give Him... Everything That I Could Afford For Him, Because I Didn’t Want Him To Feel Left Out Or Alone..

Zimele : I Know... Ma... (He Slowly Moves Forward With His Hands In The Pocket, And Let’s Out A Sigh).

Hector : (With Fresh Tears, Streaming Down His Face) You Know... Now Tell Me Why Is Fate Unfair To Me... I Was Only A Young Man Not Even A Man... A Boy... Nobody Prepared Me For This... Nobody Gave Me A Menu For This And Told Me To Pick What I Wanted... (He Quickly Wipes His Tears That Continue To Make Way) I Have Given Everything That I Have... I Have Lost My Father... My Job And Now.. My Baby Brother... He Is Still Young To Go Into A World.. Where I Won’t Be Able To Protect Him And Sing For Him... (He Falls To The Floor And Immediately Let’s Out A Loud Cry)

Everyone In The Living Room, Hears That Loud Cry And Immediately Kedibone Along With Morena Begin To Cry.
Mabutho And Nganono, Share Looks That Scream Anger Filled With Vengeance, And We Know That It’s Not Gone End Well For The Person Responsible, And That’s If They’re Correct About The Person.
Immediately They Is A Huge Bang On The Door, Someone Is Knocking And It Seems Like They’re On An Aim To Break Down The Door.
Mabutho Tells Kedibone And Morena, Who Were Sitting On The Sofa, To Go To The Spare Room Opposite Zimele’s Room.
As They Quickly Go To The Room And Close The Door Behind Them, Nganono Removes The Gun That He Was Hiding On His Back, And Quickly Moves To Open The Door.