Chapter 59 ~ 'Just Be Sure'

The MAN opens the door and there she is... I don’t whether I should say that it’s a fish tank or a glass screen, where you can see through.
But I can see her and she is moving up and down in that space that is filled with water.
3D witchcraft.
I remember the conversation that they had with Nathan, whilst being brought to this place and by that time... earphones were already plugged into Zithulele’s ears.
The less he knows the better.

“I knew this place as a poor man and that was when I was working as a gardener, who would sometimes get insulted by the people that he was working for,” he said and that reminded Nkosi of his own experience as a gardener in a property that was owned by a very greedy Indian family that claimed to be South Africans and that time they was not even one amongst them, that was born here.
To cut the long story short, it didn’t end well for the Indian family.

“I got tired of the daily insults and the constant reminder that I didn’t have parents and that I came from a family, where I was being raised by an old woman that was paralyzed... it got too much and I ended up here with my blue overalls, immediately after work,” he said.

“I was out of depth... and hope but then I came here to change my life and become a man that was going to fix the now called ‘Dlamini KaDikana homestead’ and possibly give the woman that raised me... a proper smile before her death and also buy for her a wheelchair... a guy then directed me inside and made me sit for one day, before I met her and afterwards I was given allowance... I met her and she told me, many things but the most important one, was the one where I was going to met you guys... she told me that I will meet a group of ‘rich’ people that will be lost on their way to find their paternal roots and these people are related to me but whatever it is that happens... I must make sure that I enter in that taxi with them and despite the insults or the shame that I will find... they will be someone in there to protect me and he will have things on him that are recognisable to the place and family that their looking for and from that point my life will change, since they will bring out a huge change.. not only to my life but to the life of my offspring,” he said.
Wow, 😮 I was surprised guys and this is truly shocking because WOW... now I got to understand why he asked to enter the taxi and me... being me, I sympathized with him, because it was extremely hot not knowing that he had a ‘Secret Agenda’.

Now THEY were inside for over a day and their now meeting with the creature or water figure that they believe would give them the solution that they desire and as they move slowly towards the calabash or those village 'clay’ pots that are filled with water to the bream... they all looked at each and followed what Nathan does and that’s kneeling down on one knee.
As the last knee went down, she turned around and moved towards them in that her fish tank or whatever you call it.
“I have been waiting for you boys,” she says and she looks old but not that old... like she’s old, yes I agree but then it’s like she maintains herself.
She’s also half naked and that time... I am seeing the fish tail that I don’t want to focus on and the hanging breasts... obviously she’s old, they can’t stand still anymore.
These oranges have been used and I don’t know by who.
“I know you are shocked but... I have been waiting for you for a long time, now tell me what is it that you want,” she says with her eyes looking not at Nathan or Nkosi but at Mabutho.
He is the big brother after all.

He can’t look at her until told to look by her but he can feel her eyes on him and as he looks at Nkosi on his left side since Nathan is in front of them, Nkosi slowly nods his head... motioning for Mabutho to answer the question.
“I need your help with ‘saving’ the life of a very important person in our lives... and this person could die at any moment... please we just need you to save him for us and we are willing to pay anything,” he says, with his eyes down.
“Look at me... all of you,” she says and slowly they all raise up their heads and that’s when they meet with her face.
You see I was right... this woman is well-maintained and I can see by the facial expression of Nkosi... I know him, he loves woman too much.
“Now... why should I save someone that was meant to die this way, just like any other person in your family,” she says and they all look at each other... I think they know what she’s talking about.
“Hector has to die because he did something wrong that triggered the evil side of the bead that he wears... but I won’t go into what he did and that’s because it does not concern me... but then all I know is that he had to die, that’s the payment,” she says, looking straight at Mabutho, with her eyes blue like water.
I don’t know how she knows Ma’s name but all I know is that these spiritual beings know things beyond their borders.
“We know but all we are asking for... is that whatever it is that happened... surely the ancestors can overlook it and pardon him... I mean what would my family and it’s children be without him,” Mabutho says.
It’s like he is pleading and that never occurs easily.