Chapter 51

“Wake up, lunch is almost ready,” Hector says, as he shakes Zimele... who is dead asleep.
He is a dead sleeper... he loves sleeping.
“Mara Nawe, I want to sleep Ma....,” he says, covering himself that duvet... you should see his face... his eyes are red and he has a hangover.
Hector finally pulls over the duvet, forcing him to stand up and make his way to the bathroom, since their room is ensuite.
He shits and pees, and then comes out.... only for him to come out, with a smile, when he finds Hector, preparing his clothes.
Based on his outfits, I think he also just waked up.
“Now what’s up with the smile,” he says to Zimele, who folded his arms and just stood there, watching him, place his shorts and t-shirt together... it’s hot outside, after all.
“I can see that you have forgotten about yesterday night,” he says and immediately Hector remembers.
“How you held my beautiful ass in your hands and how you screamed my name,” he says.
Hector is no longer fixing the clothes, he has folded his arms and is just looking at him, but with that fear.
“And also, how your mother told you to keep quiet,” he says.
Oh 😣 My God 🤣.
“Okay, enough... you are busy talking about me, what about you... she said that it’s not that ‘big enough’ and what’s worse, she saw your butt,” he says, with his eyes opened.
Zimele is now quiet.
“Do you think that, she will say anything or embarrass us,” he asks, after sometime.
“Who’s Us... Please I seriously don’t have time for this, I will take a shower,” he says, moving to the bathroom.
He turns around and finds sitting on the bed, and slowly he a smile forms, from the corner of his mouth, as he looks at Zimele, scratching his head.
This is Yvonne Moichela Masilo... a woman with a fire tongue.

---------------------------

It maybe a hired house but it speaks wealth and power, just like the people occupying it.
Hector finds Lerato, Kedibone, Ziyanda and surprisely Nathan’s wife in the kitchen.
He doesn’t mind her and moves to make himself busy, with placing the food on the tray.
It’s an early afternoon lunch, but these men and their sons, will want to eat like lions and finish the entire pot.
He looks at Lerato and Oh My God, I can see the ring... Marriage suits her, at least now she’s a ‘married’ woman with three beautiful kids.
But still Hector feels that heavy burden on his shoulder, this secret that her grandmother decided to reveal to him, will be the death of him.
Like how can she keep such a terrible secret, like this and still act righteous.
He looks around and MmeMoichela is not in sight.
“Kedibone, where is Mama,” he asks.
“I don’t know, maybe she’s in her room,” she says, taking the plates of meat to the garden, yes the lunch is taking place outside.
But Hector thanks his God that at least, she’s not here... imagine the awkwardness, your own mother found you, spreading your legs and screaming someone’s name.
“I heard someone was looking for me,” oh my God, she enters with Lerato’s baby.
And she has that scary smile that looks she knows the reason why her son is calling her, well of course she does, after all she saw him spreading his legs.
“Good Morning, sorry Good Afternoon, Mme,” he says.
“Good Afternoon,” she says and moves to sit on the stool.
“Lerato, my baby... please bring for me those things for the baby, I don’t want to stress others, since they had a very hectic night,” she says.
Somebody please bury Hector, because it’s not make sure.... the man is about to pee himself.

Lerato moves to give her, the stuff for the baby and as everything gets completed... all women including Hector, are squashed up in the kitchen but Hector hasn’t eaten, it as if the food became distasteful.
“We need more whiskey outside,” Zimele enters and he immediately looks down... shame the power that a mother-in-law has, most especially one like MmeMoichela... it’s just too much.
“Haibo, son-in-law.... so you were outside and failed to come and greet me,” she says.
“I am sorry, Mme... how are you,” he says, looking down and brushing his feet on the floor.
“I am fine my son, please give him whiskey... this man needs his energy or rather some fruitful energy,” oh My God.
MmeMoichela can really make a person uncomfortable.
And the way, she is saying it.