Chapter 3

It’s Very Easy To Kill Someone, It’s Very Easy To Eradicate Someone, It’s Very Easy To Eliminate Them But What Happens Is That It Becomes Hard To Wash Off The Dirtiness That Remains.
“Just Like Hector, I Had Began Filling In The Puzzles That Was Being Painted For Me By Someone Interesting, And Just Like Zimele, I Had Thought That I Was Painting A Beautiful Picture But Unfortunately Dirt Always Finds A Way, Despite The Fact That I Try And I Try, I Can’t Stop It”

Episode 3.

It’s 10 Minutes Before 6:00pm, Late In The Evening And A Man Walks In A Very Big Garage Of A Building And He Slowly Makes His Way To A Black Car And Enters It Immediately, Closing The Car Door Behind Him.
As He Enters, He Meets Face To Face, With None Other Than Nkosi Dlamini And After A Few “Unnecessary Pleasantries”, Nkosi Tells Him That.

Nkosi : Well Well Well, I Didn’t Think You’d Make it.

The Unknown Man : Well What Can We Say, Who Knows If I Pull This Up I Might Even Get A Higher Position After This?

Nkosi : Well, That Will Be Good For You, So Are You Up For The Job, Detective?

The Unknown Man : Well, If I Wasn’t Interested I Was Going To Stay At Home.

Nkosi : Good, The Taxi Will Leave At Exactly 7:15pm In The Evening, You Will Need To Be Inside When It Leaves (The Unknown Man Nods) And I Also Want You To Put This On (He Hands Over A Small “Recording Camera” To Him).

The Unknown Man : (He Holds It) I Am Sorry But I Can’t Accept That, We Have Our Own Devices As The SAPS (South African Police Services)

Nkosi : (He Smiles) What Type Of Devices? The Useless Ones That You Guys Have, Because The Moment You Will Enter With Your Own, It Will Immediately Be Found By My Younger Brother (Nganono) He Is A Tech Dude So Tell Me...Are You Really Going To Choose Such A Useless Device From The Police Or Will You Go With My Own (He Looks At Him, Deep In The Eye).

The Unknown Man : (He Clears His Throat) Fine I Will Take It... We Will Use It (Nkosi Smiles Showing His Deep Dimples) Now Listen... You Will Have To Find A Way To Get Out Of There, Before The Police Officers Come And Scope You And Your Brothers In One Bundle.

Nkosi Nods And As The Unknown Man Is About To Leave, Nkosi Quickly Holds His Hand And Tells Him That.

Nkosi : We Do Not Know Each Other And We Have Never Met, Understood (The Unknown Man Nods Whilst Looking At Him In The Eye).

During The Entire Conversation That Nkosi Had With The Unknown Man/Detective, It Turns Out That All The Conversation Was Being Heard By Bab’Dlamini And Mukuna In His Study.
He Looks At Mukuna And Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : It’s A Good Thing That We Planted Those Devices In His Car And Around The Warehouses’ (Plural) With The Help Of Nganono Because In That Way, I Was Never Going To Find Out That My Own Son Is Planning Carnage, After The Meeting...Request Another One Before We Meet Masilo And Make Sure That Nkosi Does Not Attend....And Also Get Me Five Bullets From The Order That Was Made.

Mukuna : (He Bends His Head) I Will Do Exactly That Sir (He Immediately Turns Around And Moves To Leave)

On The Day Of The Heist, As Everyone Is Sitting In Their Positions Waiting For The Car Which Is Racing In The Streets Of Johannesburg To Get To Their Destination, So That They Can Ambush.
Nkosi Looks At Zimele With So Much Anger And Disgust, Making His Elder Brother (Mabutho) Notice The Glare Through His Mask.
Immediately, Zimele Talks Through The Phone And Tells The Person That.

Zimele : Move On, Ahead And Drop The Cargo At The Specified Location.

Everyone In The Van Looks At One Another, Except Mabutho, Mukuna And Zimele, Who Seem To Know What Is Going On And That’s When Nkosi Asks Them That.

Nkosi : What Is Going On Here, (Both Of His Brothers, Along With Mukuna Remain Silent) Can Somebody Answer Me?

Mabutho : (In A Deep Voice) Nkosi Can You Calm Down (Nkosi Is About To Talk) Shh... You Have Done Enough Already.

As They Change The Route, Nkosi Looks Around And Decides To Shut His Mouth Whilst Thinking About The Unknown Man Who Has A “Recording Camera”, Meanwhile On The Other Side The Police Vans Enter The Road And They Race Against Time To Get There.
Those Other 22 People, Who Are In The Vans Are Then Take To The Bank Where MmeMoichela Is.
Upon Their Arrival, They Immediately Get Pushed In By The People That Drove Them There And They’re All Locked In By One Of The Man, Who Shoots The Electrical Door, Immediately Blocking Everyone Inside.

They Quickly Abandon The Vans, With The Unknown Man Tied To Something That Looks A Bomb, And He Doesn’t Have The Camera Anyone But One Can See The Tracker On The Floor From The Camera.

Whilst On The Other Side, The Vans Open And Everyone (Mukuna, Sniper, Nkosi, Zimele, Mabutho And Others) Immediately Leaves The Van At The Voice Of Nganono Who Tells Them To Go And Upon Their Arrival, Nkosi Looks Around As He Removes His Mask And Only Sees Their Vans And Immediately His Worst Fears Come To Life, As He Finds Out That They’re Not At Legacy Investments But At The Golden Gate Brown Bank And The Van With The 22 People Is Not There.

The Police Vehicles Including The SWAT Vans Arrive At The (Legacy Investments) Bank, And As They Open Door Of The Van, The Place Immediately Goes Up Like “Diwali”, And When I Mean Diwali, A Huge Explosion Hits The Place (The Building) And Affects Almost Everyone Including Hector’s Mother.

On The Other Side, They Rob The Bank Clean And Make Their Way Out Of The Bank Without Any Hassle.

Meanwhile At Home (Around 6:30pm), Hector Is Busy With His Siblings, As His Prepares Supper With Morena Chopping The Onions And Kedibone Cutting The Meat That Was Fully Sponsored By Zimele Dlamini.