Chapter 10

Hector Is Well Asleep In The Main Room And One Can See That He Is In Deep Sleep Due To The Amount Of Work, That He Had To Do.
He Is Quickly Awaken With Soft Yet Firm Hands That Carry Warmth In Them And As He Opens, His Eyes Immediately Meeting With Zimele’s Own, He Quickly Becomes Startled, Making Zimele To Smile As He Takes A Seat On The Chair That Is Near The Bed.

Zimele : I Know That It’s Three In The Morning And I Wanted To Say Good Morning And Good Bye... But You Sleep Too Deeply And If I Didn’t Have The Strength Or Rather Some Self Control... I Was Going To Devour You In The Nastiest Way Ever.. I Mean Who Sleeps With Their Chest Weird Open And A Very Tight Boxer, Showcasing The Assets... Man You Blessed... In Fact The Chocolate Box Looks Beautiful And Create An Appetite 😋 In Me, When I Attempt To See It.

Hector Quickly Pulls Up The Blanket, Trying To Hide Himself In It, Because Even Though Zimele Is Fully Dressed For Work, He May Tear His Clothes, If Given The Permission.
Zimele Looks At Him With So Much Passion, It’s As If He Is Only Thing That Ever Existed In The World And This Look Is So Special That Is Making Me Feel The Warmth Of It, Despite The Fact That I Am Taken, But I Tell You, If Anyone Looks At Me, Like The Way Zimele Looks At Hector With So Much Admiration And Passion, I Am A Goner... “Gonest”.

Hector Let’s Out A Tear Of Appreciation As No One Has Ever Told Him That, Well Romantically So But It’s Just That Zimele’s Own Seems To Come From A Place Of Love And Care With A Bit Of Tenderness, Talk About TLC (Tender, Loving, Care)

Zimele’s Eyes Move From Hector’s Now Covered Body And Goes All The Way To Hector’s Lips, Which Are Somehow Sweet Pink.
Hector Looks Into Zimele's Eyes As He Moves Towards Him, And Slowly Bends Down Leaning Forward, Making Hector To Swallow His Spite Heavily And Before Their Lips Touch, A Knock Sounds On The Door.

Nathi : Ma!!... (Like Why Is Nathi Disturbing A Good Moment And Also Very Loud, Like Some Taxi Driver) I Want To Sleep With You...

Zimele Turns To Hector, Who Is Looking At Him With A Surprised Look, Not Only Due To The Attempted Kiss But Also He Can’t Open The Door Because It’s Locked And Hector Is In His Sleeping Outfit That Nearly Made Him Drool.
Zimele Quickly Goes Into The Wardrobe And Brings Out His Blue Sleeping Gown, But Something Catches Hector’s Gaze And That Is The Big Black Bag, With Some Dirty Clothes Above It.

Hector Stands Up From The Bed And That’s When Zimele Quickly Turns Around, Hector Puts On His Gown And Asks Him That.

Hector : Zimele (One Should See The Look On His Face, When He Had Hector Call His Name, It’s As If The Heaven Opened On Him) Why Did You Turn Around... It’s Not Like You Don’t Have What I Have..

Zimele : (His Hands Are On His Private Part And He Is Covering Them, So That Hector Can Not See, And Also Breathing Heavily, Yet Slowly) I’m Sorry Ma... I... I Was... I Can’t See You It’s Against My Culture And... I Just Can’t... (He Quickly Moves To The Bathroom In The Bedroom As Hector Goes Off To Open The Door For Nathi, Whilst In Zimele’s Gown And He Is Really Enjoying The “Smell”, He Opens The Door And It’s No Longer Nathi At The Door But He Is With His Partner In Crime, The Ever Serious.. Prince).

Nathi : (He Looks At Prince, Who Gives Him Permission To Talk, By Nodding His Head). We Wanted You To Join Us In Bed... It’s Too Big For Nothing And It’s Very Cold.... And Besides I Am Still A Kid To Sleep Alone (He Looks At Prince Talk And Somehow It Reminds Him Of Thato) Please Ma.... (He Looks At Prince And Nods).

Prince : Ma... It’s Boring Without You... I Mean We Have Recently Found You... We Don’t Want To Lose You... You Are Our Mother... So Please Come And Sleep With Us...

Hector Smiles And Agrees To Follow Them, Upon Their Arrival In The Room, He Sleeps Next To Them And Also Sings To Them Their Favourite Song, Yes You Know The One I’m Talking About.
As He Sleeps With Them, Zimele Slowly Walks To The Door And Looks At How Hector And The Boys Are Sleeping, It’s Truly Beautiful As Hector Sleeps In The Middle And The Boys On The Sides, With Their Heads Carefully Laid On His Belly.
He Tries To Close The Door, When He Hears Nathi Say That.

Nathi : Ma... Don’t Worry About Anything As Long As Prince And I, Are Here... We Will Always Protect You.... And Let’s Not Forget Uncle Nganono, Ubaba (Their Father, Mabutho) And Lastly Uncle Zimele.

Hector Only Smiles And Tells Him To Go Back To Sleep, Before It’s Dawn And As They Go Back To Sleep, Zimele Remains At The Door And Slowly He Breathes Heavily As If One Filled With Anger And Frustrations.

It’s Already In The Morning, Nkosi Walks Into His Yard That Boasts Of A Small Garden On The Side, That He Loves Watering And That’s When He Finds Some Heavy Bags Outside, And He Quickly Remembers That Those Bags Belong To Ziyanda.
She Lastly Steps Out Of The House With A Handbag, Whilst Chewing A Bubble-gum As If Her Life Depended On It And That’s When She Meets With Him.
Nkosi Looks At Her And The Bags, And Asks Her That.

Ziyanda : Wena (Wena Means You In Zulu) Ziyanda... What Are The Bags For... Are You Traveling To Somewhere That You Forgot To Tell Me...

Ziyanda : (She Rolls Her Eyes To The Left, Whilst Chewing Her Bubble-gum Like Somebody Who Doesn’t Care, And Let’s Out A Sigh) I Am Not Traveling To Anyway My Baby... I Am Leaving... I Am Leaving Your Broken Ass... You Left Me In This House With No Money To Buy Takeaways As You Know I Don’t Cook And Then You Went And Disappeared For Ages.... Ages Wena (You) Nkosi.

Nkosi : (He Tries To Stop, When She Begins To Take Her Bags) Ziyanda Please Wait.... Just Wait A Minute... So You Are Going To Leave Me In This House With No You... Like How Can My House... Leave The House... I Am Not Letting You Go Any Where And Besides I Have Good News.

Ziyanda : (Still Looking Aside, Trying Not To Mind Nkosi’s Words That Are Obviously Touching Her Heart) What Good News Are Those... Please Be Fast... The Cab Will Be Here.

Nkosi : (He Smiles Like A Baby, When He Sees Ziyanda Blushing) I Have Been Promoted To The Head Of The Dlamini Taxi Association...

Ziyanda : (She Let’s A Smile Break Out On That Beautiful Face That Has Bombarded With Unnecessary Make Up, By Saying That) Are You Serious My Baby.... Like Serious... Serious..

Nkosi : I Am Serious... Now Let’s Go Back In... So That I Can Show You Just How Much I Am Serious...

Ziyanda : (In A Low Toned Voice, Trying To Hide The Blush On Her Face) I Don’t Want...

Nkosi : (He Moves Closer To Her) But I Want... I Want To Suck Your Toes... Eat The Red Velvet Cake And Put Some Salt, Whilst Sucking The Two Sweet Apples On Your Chest.

He Moves And Kisses Her, And She Doesn’t Wait To Kiss Him Back And That’s How They End Up Back Inside The House.
They Close The Door But It’s Quickly Opened Again By Nkosi, Who Quickly Brings The Bags Inside, Shutting The Door.

Meanwhile Bab’Dlamini Arrives At The Office Of The Taxi Association And Makes A Request, That All Of His Sons That Are Present At The Office To Come.
He Sits In Mabutho’s Office With Mabutho And Nganono Sitting On The Other Side Of The Table And Zimele Sitting At The Bench Near The Wall Facing Him, But One Can Sense The Destruction In Him
He Clears His Throat And Tells Them That.

Bab’Dlamini : As You Know That In The Past Few Days, Things Have Happened... And I Mean A Lot Has Happened But All Has Been Sorted Out And They Will No Longer Be Any Unnecessary Problems... As Long As You Don’t Invite Them... (Mabutho Looks At Nganono, Who Let’s Out A Sigh With Zimele Very Quiet, And It Looks Like He Is Stuck In A Trance) I Have Also Decided To Hand Over To Nkosi Instead Of Zimele.

Mabutho : (He Looks At Nganono With Shock) Why Mdlovu.... Why Are You Handing It Over To Nkosi Instead Of Zimele... You Know Fully Well....

Bab’Dlamini : (He Raises His Hand, Silencing Him) I Know Fully Well But Isn’t He Your Brother... You Are Brothers And I Believe That You Will Support Him... (They All Share Glances But Zimele Remains Unbothered By His Father’s Decision, Prompting Bab’Dlamini To Ask Him That) What About You... You Have Remained Quiet Throughout... Is They A Problem.

Zimele : (He Let’s Out A Sigh As He Gets Called Out Of The Trance, Where He Was Stuck And Says That) I Have No Absolute Problem... With You Handing Over The Business To Whomever You Feel Like Will Do Justice (Bab’Dlamini Nods His Head In Agreement) But I Have A Problem, If Not Problems... (Mabutho And Nganono, Share Glances) I Want To Ask Something...

Bab’Dlamini : (Looks At Him With An Examining Eye) What Is That Something....

Zimele : When I Was At The Police Station... The Bullets Found At The Heist, Were Also Found On Jerry...

Bab’Dlamini : (Looking All Confused) I Am Not Sure That I Follow What You Are Saying?

Zimele : (He Let’s Out A Sigh) I Want To Know Why Are You So Hell-bent On Getting Those Documents, That Made You Kill Jerry Masilo (Bab'Dlamini Looks At Him With A Sense Of Shock In His Eyes, Whilst Mabutho And Nganono Shares Looks Of Fear Because Ever Since Zimele Exists, He Has Never Asked Their Father Such A Question) Furthermore I Want To See Mama’s Grave... We All Want To See Mama’s Grave.... It’s Been Years.

Bab’Dlamini Looks At Zimele, With So Much Shock And As Zimele Stands Up And Leaves, His Father Quickly Stands Up, Shocking His Brothers And Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : Will You Come And Sit Down ... Before I Lose It.

Zimele : (He Turns Around And Looks At His Father, Straight In The Eye) If You Lose It... I Will Help You Find It... Listen Baba... I Am Tired Of Hurting People On Your Behalf... Causing Them Pain And Humiliation... If You Don’t Tell Me..(He Breathes In And Out) What Is In Those Documents That Made You Kill Someone’s Father...This Mission Is Over And Again... I Want To See Mama’s Grave... I Need To Talk To Her

He Quickly Leaves The Office And As He Walks Down The Corridor, Tears Flow Down His Face As He Remembers What He Was Told By Hector Yesterday That.

Hector : “That’s What Other People Do But Not Me... One Needs To Be Conservative About Money, Most Especially In Times Like This, Nobody Knows Tomorrow... If My Father Was Conservative About The Money... He Made Through The Sale Of His Family Land, We Were Going To Be Super Wealthy By Now... And Not... (He Sighs) Not Poor Or If He Was Alive Then I Wouldn’t Be Surviving Or Having To Stress You”.

And Also What Nathi Said To Hector, Before They Slept.

Nathi : “Ma... Don’t Worry About Anything As Long As Prince And I, Are Here... We Will Always Protect You.... And Let’s Not Uncle Nganono, Ubaba (Their Father, Mabutho) And Lastly Uncle Zimele”

On The Other Side, Mukuna Is In Bed With His Beautiful Girlfriend Who Turns Out To Be Kgomotso (Hector’s Workmate) And It Appears That Their Make Out Session Was Hot Like A Heater.

Kgomotso Lies On Mukuna’s Bare Chest That Looks Well Built, After All He Is A Congolese Mixed With Some South African Blood And As She Begins To Make Circles Around It, She Tells Him That.

Kgomotso : So When Are You Going To Buy For Me That Motorola Phone... I Am Afraid That It Might Finish Off The Stock... Before I Get My Hands On It.

Mukuna : How Much Is It Anyway?

Kgomotso : It’s Actually R1500 And I Really Would Appreciate It... Please...

Mukuna : (He Let’s Out A Heavy Sigh) Fine... We Will Have It Your Way...We Will Get You The Phone.

Kgomotso : (She Becomes Excited And One Can Hear It With That Squeal) Thank You... Thank You (She Hugs Him As If She Wants To Enter In His Skin, But Quickly Comes Out Of That Embrace, When They Hear A Knock On The Door) And Who Is That Knocking....

She Stands Up To Go And Open The Door, And That’s When She Sees Hector And He Is Here To Collect His Belongings.

She Goes To Her Room Laughing After Hector Told Her Of What Happened Between Him And Zimele, Making Her To Tell Him, Whilst Whispering In His Ear That.

Kgomotso : You Are Strong Neh... If It Was Me... That Man Was Gone Wish Death Before It Comes.... I Was Going To Ride Him Like A Bicycle And During That Period... Secure Myself Some Cute Sperms That Will Make Pregnant Immediately...

She Brings Out The Bags With The Help Of Mukuna, And When Kgomotso Tries To Introduce Them, She Sees That Hector Is Looking At Him With An Examining Eye, Which Prompts Her To Ask The Question That.

Kgomotso : Do You Know Him Or Do You Guys Each Other?

Hector : (He Quick Clears His Head In Confusion) Sorry... It’s Just That I Am Trying To Remember Your Name... Can You Please Remind Me... If That Won’t Be A Burden...

Mukuna : (He Begins To Make His Way To The Room, Obviously Avoiding Hector’s Question By Saying That) I’m Sorry.... We... We Haven’t Met.... I Think You Are Mistaking Me For Someone.

He Enters In The Room And Quickly Closes The Door, Leaving Hector With So Much Confusion And As For Kgomotso, Well She Is Lost In The Introduction That She Tried To Initialise.

Kedibone Is Sitting Outside On The Stairs, Trying To Look After Thato, Who Is Playing With Some Kids In The Building.

She Let’s Out A Sigh In Exhaustion, When She Hears Someone Calling Her From The Back, She Turns Around To See The Caretaker, Who Asks Her, Whilst Standing At The Entrance That.

Caretaker : Where Is Your Mother ?

Kedibone : I Don’t Know... I Have Not Seen Her Or... My Elder Sister... They Left Early In The Morning.

Caretaker : Please Tell Your Mother.... That I Want To See Her Or Your Elder Sister, Because You Guys Haven’t Paid Your Rent And We Are Already Way In... The Month... Whereas The Rent Should Have Been Paid On The First Of The Month.

Kedibone : I Will Tell Her...

The Caretaker Turns To Leave And As She Makes Her Way Into The Building, Kedibone Let’s Out A Sigh And Looks Into The Opposite Building As If Her Answers Are There.

Mabutho Looks At Nganono, Who Is Clearly Enjoying His Food And Least I Say, The Food Has A Great Smell Like It Escaped Out A Chef’s Kitchen.
Nganono Turns To Him With A Piece Of Meat In His Hand And Asks Him That.

Nganono : If We Were Not Brothers.. Then I Was Going To Marry You But Unfortunately We Are Brothers.... So You Should Stop Looking At Me... As If You Will Marry Me.

Mabutho : (He Smiles) Okay Fine... (He Continues To Smile, Whilst Trying To Maintain A Calm Face) But They Is Something That I Felt Yesterday... That Feeling.... That Joy Was Something Beyond... Who Would Have Thought That I Was Going To Work, Carrying A “Home Cooked” Lunch... Now I See Why Zimele Was Adding Weight In The First Place.

Nganono : (He Smiles) Well.. We Will All Be Joining Him In The Weight Category At This Rate But (He Let’s Out A Sigh) I Want To Know As To Why Would Zimele Want To Dare Ubaba In This Way.... I Mean He Has Never Questioned Him In His Dealings Or At Least Gave Him Demands... Could It Be That... Him Being With Hector... It’s Changing Him...

Mabutho : They Is One Thing That Mama Told Me And She Said That... For Every Broken Person, They Is Always A Tape Out There For Them... We Were All Wandering Around Like Broken Men But Look Now... They Is Tape And The Proof Is That This Tape... Doesn’t Only Patch Up One Broken Thing But It Patches Us All Up.

Before Nganono Can Say Anything, Nkosi Enters Dressed In A Very Strange Outfit That Has The Most Weird Colour, One Would Think That It’s An Outfit Made For People With No Budget, Considering The Fact That He Has Money In Abundance.

He Moves Towards Them And Tells Them That.

Nkosi : And What About Me... Is That Tape Willing To Patch Me Up... Is It Willing To Fix The “Head Of The Business”...

Nganono Looks At Mabutho, And Quickly Stands Up To Leave With His Lunch Box, When Nkosi Calls Him And Tells Him That

Nkosi : Look Here... Nobody Walks Out On Me And Worse Not Even You... You Are My Younger Brother.... A “Youngee”... So Come Back And Sit Down.

Nganono : (He Looks At Mabutho And Let’s Out An Exhausted Sigh) Fine.... Big Brother.

Nkosi : (He Rubs His Hands In Excitement As He Dips His Hand In Mabutho’s Lunch Box And Brings Out The Piece Of Meat, And Pushing It Straight To His Mouth Without Hesitation, Whilst Garnishing Over The Taste) It’s Tastes Familiar, Now My Dear Brothers... What Is It Going To Be...

Bab’Dlamini Is In His Study, When He Gets A Visit From His Right-hand Man, Mukuna Who Comes In With A Small Plastic And In His Usual Black Outfit.
He Carefully Places The Plastic On The Table And Moves Back, Bab’Dlamini Then Tells Him To Sit Down, Of Which He Does.

Bab’Dlamini : Where Were You... Since That Day I Was Waiting For You To Bring The Recording And The Bullets... You Decided To Take Your Time...

Mukuna : (He Looks Down And Breathes In And Out, Before Saying That) Apologies Sir... I Had A Certain Matter That I Needed To Attend Too... And It Was Really Important But I Assure You... That It Will Never Happen Again..

Bab’Dlamini : Well It Must Never Happen Again... I Don’t Want To Worry About You Abandoning Me... My Sons Are Already Doing It... I Don’t Need You Doing It, Too.

Mukuna Nods And That’s When Bab’Dlamini Looks Into The Plastic, That Has Already Placed On The Table And Brings Out The Voice Recording Device And Takes The Hammer From His Drawer And Begins To Destroy It, And At That Same Time, Releasing All The Anger On It, Making Mukuna Scared As He Has Never Seen His Boss Like This.
It’s As If He Is A Shadow Of His Former Self, After Destroying The Device, He Looks At Mukuna And Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : Organize A Meeting For Me And Zimele, And Make Sure That He Comes Alone...

Mukuna Quickly Nods, And Asks For Permission To Be Excused, Of Which Bab’Dlamini Agrees Too But Before He Leaves The Study, He Turns Around And Tells Bab’Dlamini That.

Mukuna : (He Let’s Out A Sigh) I Believe That I Have Found Where Hector Is Staying For Now And Trust Me... When I Tell You That It Will Not Bring You Any Joy At All... But It Will Make Things Easier For Someone..

Bab’Dlamini : (He Looks Him At With Certain Interest In What He Has To Say) Where Is He Staying?

Meanwhile Later On, At The Masilo Household, Kedibone Is With Her Siblings Eating What Seems To Be Last Of The Things That Hector Had Bought For Them.
After Eating, They Quickly Hide The Empty Plastics That Had The Instant Porridge Inside, And That’s When They Hear, Their Mother And Stepsister Entering The House And When Morena Looks At The Clock, It’s 9pm And Their Super Drunk.

Kedibone Tells Them To Fix Their Place Of Sleeping Because Ever Since Hector Left, They Now Sleep On The Floor, Whilst The Bed Gets Occupied By Their Step Sister And Mother, Who Are Ever Hardly At Home.
They Quickly Prepare Their Place To Sleep And Immediately Fall Into Their World Of Endless Possibilities, After A Short Prayer That Was Being Led By Thato.

In The Living Room, MmeMoichela Is Drunk And Is Busy Making Noise, Whilst Her Daughter Who Is Also Drunk Is Trying To Make Her Keep Quiet So That The Caretaker Or The Neighbours Won’t Hear Them, But They Quickly Fall Into A Crazy Laughter Of Which I Have Come To Realize That Sometimes Craziness Starts Like This And Before You Know It, You Are In The Streets Running Up And Down.
Their Laughter Soon Turns Into Tears As She Begins Crying, Telling Her Daughter That.

MmeMoichela : (With Tears Heavy In Her Eyes) I Am Not A Good Person... When Jerry Brought Hector To Me... I Promised Him That I Will Take Him And Treat Him As My Own But Look What I Have Done Today... I Am Evil...

Phuti : (Despite The Fact That She Is Drunk, She Can See That Her Mother Is Missing Hector, And That Is Not Good, So With Fake Tears) Stop It Mama... What About Me.... I Had To Stay With Grandmother And It Wasn’t Good At All .. She Would Beat Me And... (She Falls Into Her Mother’s Laps) Disgrace Me... I Am 26 But I Have Been Through The Worst More Than That Hector...

She Pretends As If She Is Crying Forcing Her Mother To Pay Attention To Her And Rub Her On The Back As She Lays Her Hand On Her Laps, With Fake Tears Flowing Like A Stream... Talk About Actress Of The Year.

Hector Is At Home Studying For His Upcoming Exam/Exams, Come To Think Of It, This Is The First Exam That Hector Has To Study.
I Personally Think That It’s Because He Just Loves Maths Or Finds A Certain Joy With The Subject, But As For Me I Hate It With Passion, I Mean I Can’t Be Looking For Maths Exes (X) Everyday.
He Is Done With The Cooking As He Did That When He Came Back From Fetching His Clothes, Assuring Himself That He Will At Least Be In His Full Clothes, In Front Of Zimele.
Something Decent Finally, But It Quickly Hits Him That He Hasn’t Brought Out His Calculator And Revision Book, Which Was One Of The Reasons Why He Went To Fetch His Luggage.

He Moves To The Room And Quickly Opens His Bags That He Had Placed On The Side Of The Bed, Near The Bedside Table As He Doesn’t Want To Overstep His Boundary By Opening Up Zimele’s Wardrobe And Coming Across His Clothes Or Possibly His Underwear.
He Brings Out His Revision Book And Places It On The Small Bedside Drawer Without Seeing, Unaware Of The Document That Falls Out, He Goes Back And Brings Out The Calculator.
He Places All Of His Stuff Back Into The Bag And Moves To Return His Bag To The Position Where It Was And As He Comes Back, He Accidentally Pushes The Document Under The Bed Without Knowing As He Takes His Revision Book And Calculator, And Quickly Runs To The  Living Room, Leaving The Document Which Has The Cover Page Written As “Mr Masilo’s Taxis, Ownership Document” Under The Bed.

Zimele Arrives At One Of His Father’s Warehouse And He Is Being Led By Mukuna To The Place Where His Father Murdered Jerry Masilo.
He Enters And Immediately A Cloud Of Fear, Falls On Him And When He Looks Forward He Sees His Father, Sitting On The Chair Opposite Him, Is Another Chair (The Same One Where Jerry Died) And Before Zimele Can Think Twice About Leaving, He Immediately Calls Him Back And Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : And Where Are You Going.... Come And Sit Here... Mukuna Close.The.Door.

Mukuna Leaves And Slowly Zimele Moves Towards His Father And Takes A Seat, Facing Him.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Let’s Out A Sigh) I Was Born Into A Very Poor Family, Think Of It More Like Every Villains' Backstory, But My Own Was Different.. Very Different.
(He Talk So Slow With That Authority In His Voice) I Remember My Mother Used To Sleep With Anything That Travelled With A Penis In Between Their Legs To Provide For Us, Which Later Resulted In All Of Us Being Born, With Different Fathers... I Never Knew My Father Or Where He Came From But I Used To Know One Thing That I Was Never Going To Be Like Him... Or Resemble Him In Anyway Because Even If You Never Loved The Mother... You Must Never Abandon Your Own Blood.
I Fought My Way To Get All That I Have Today And Along The Way... I Needed To Sacrifice People... The Starting One Was Your Mother... Her Gift Brought Problems To Our Family..

Zimele : What Gift...

Bab’Dlamini : Your Mother Had The Gift To See People’s Futures, She Could See Their Deaths... Their Blessings And Their Misfortunes... And The Village Was Always Against That... Since Christianity Was Taking Over And African Spirituality Didn’t Have A Place, She Was Then Branded As A Witch... I Tried To Fight For Her But I Later Realized That I Also Had A Responsibility That I Needed To Take Care Of... And That Responsibility Was You And Your Brothers.
She Then Became Ill, Like Very Ill And They Was Nothing That I Could Do Because If I Favoured Her, I Was Going To Lose You Guys... So I Stayed There And Watched Her Die, After Which Her Body Was Taken Away From Me And Sent To The Evil Forest... Your Mother Was Never Buried... We Only Told You Guys That But She Was Never Buried...

Zimele : (He Breathes Heavily, Whilst Looking At His Father With Anger) You Are A Monster... How Can You Let The Person That You Love... Die Just Like That...

Bab’Dlamini : (He Smiles With An Underlying Pain In It) The Person That I Loved... That Person Was Not Your Mother... The Person I Loved Was Jerry Masilo (Zimele’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock) We Met In 1989, Back In KZN Whilst He Was Living With His Parents, Who Were Working There... I Loved Him To Heaven And Hell But He Betrayed Me... Despite The Fact That I Was Willing To Accept His Son, He Broke Me When He Married Yvonne (MmeMoichela) And Left For Johannesburg... He Tried To Be Friendly About It But I Wasn’t Having It... I Was Not Going To Let Him... Have The Last Laugh... So We Met After I Moved To Johannesburg And We Became Friends Again... I Watched Him Sell His Family Land And (He Stands Up And Begins To Move Around) Create A Business Of Which I Later Stole From Him... You See The Same Taxi Business That Fed You And Clothed You.. Was Initially Started By Him... (A Tear Makes Way Through Zimele’s Eye) I Killed Him For The Documents Pertaining To The Ownership Of Those Taxis’ That Have Been Doing Well... Extremely Well In My Hands.

Zimele : (He Immediately Stands Up, With A Raging Fire In His Eyes) Even If They Say... You Are Evil... In Fact You Are Beyond Evil... I Hate You... I Hate Everything About You.

He Turns To Leave, When His Father Calls Him In A Loud Voice, He Turns Around And That’s When He Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : You Must Never Walk Out On Me... You Will Do As I Say And Get Those Documents... I Am Tired Of Beating Around The Bush.. Of Sneaking Up And Down... I Know You Have Fallen For The Boy Of Which I Remember Fully Well (Check Chapter 1) That I Warned You And I Also Know That He Is Staying With You (Zimele’s Lifts His Eyes From The Floor To Look At Him, Making Him To Tell Him That) Don’t Look At Me Like That... I Have My Ways... Now It Will Be Very Easy For You To Get Those Documents And You Better Be Quick.

Zimele : (Breathes Heavily, Whilst Looking At His Father With Disgust And Hatred) Or Else What..

Bab’Dlamini : Or Else I Will Kill Your New Found Love And Everything That He Treasures...

Zimele’s Eyes Open With So Much Shock That He May Have Heard His Father Say This Before But Now He Is Saying It, Straight To His Face With No Fear.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Moves Closer To Him, And Stands In Front Of Him) So I Am Giving You A Week... If Not A Month... By January Next Year Seeing That We Are Going To December Soon... Do As I Say And They Will Be No Problems... Wena Mdlovu...(With A Nice Smile) My Last Born Son....

© All Rights Reserved By George Osumba

2022

Leave A Comment And Help Me Share The Work On Platforms Like Twitter And Facebook... With A Hashtag...

#PhakadeLamiOnWattpad.