Chapter 19 Part 2

If let me boil to anger was a person then that would be Bab’Dlamini, as it’s in the morning and the whole and a half of him, is on fire as he can’t even find any of his sons and what’s worse he has ransacked their entire apartments (Plural) leaving nothing but a world of chaos, as he searches for the document, and not forgetting that detective that wants to destroy his life.
He arrives at his last destination and that’s the house of the colourful troublemaker, Ziyanda and the ever stubborn, Nkosi.
He slowly knocks on the door and immediately gets welcomed by Ziyanda, who is on her way to look for Nkosi.

He immediately tells her to sit down forcefully, leaving her with no choice but to comply as she sits opposite him.
“Look here young lady, I have been up since the early hours of today, looking for my sons and I can’t find them... and God knows that I don’t have enough energy to deal with your colourfulness, now I want you to go inside there and bring out your boyfriend or else my men will burn this house down, whilst searching for him...”, He says with a straight face.

“Look here... I don't why Nkosi is and even if I knew, what would make me tell you”, she says with a serious face.

He chuckles, “I think that Nkosi would love to know that his own girlfriend.... murdered the brother of a young man that has “specifically” won his heart and don’t try and act dumb, because I know you know what my sons would do to you... will be beyond recognition... now go in there and bring him out... after all tomorrow is new year... I want to enter 2008 with no stress”, he says.

She slowly stands up and moves to the bedroom, and goes to the left hand side of the bed and lifts it up, revealing two nice envelopes that she remembers seeing Nkosi place one there and the other one, being placed by her, she takes the one that she placed and leaves Nkosi’s own and hands it over to the man that followed her behind, the man takes it as he looks around for Nkosi and goes to the living room and hands it over to Bab’Dlamini who at first is surprised but later takes it with a smile, and as he opens it, he finds nothing except a CD, making Ziyanda to smile.

“What is the meaning of this... I said that you should bring Nkosi but you do not bring him and then you bring for me a document that has a CD, he says with confusion.

She sits down with a smile, facing him, “You must think that I am a fool to betray the man that I love again, because of your useless threats that escaped Bree taxi rank.... and listen if I do anything that is bad and very dangerous... it’s all because of your son... I love him and I will do anything to keep him... you ask what is the meaning of that... well “that” is a footage of you and some other young boy... in your office and this boy looked young... very young but the things he did to you...”, she stops as
Bab’Dlamini raises his left hand, making her to remain silent, and looks at the guards around him, who quickly leave and with a smile, “I remember very well and I must say... they is some... brain cells within that fish head of yours..., He says.

“Well thanks for the compliment... I tend to impress everyone... I can’t help it... after all what do you think would happen... if your fellow taxi owners knew that the big bad Benjamin Dlamini... the only one with 50 taxis in operation... Actually Belongs To The SIM 2 Industry... a two plug.

He Immediately Looks all serious, “What do you want and how did you collect this footage”, he says.

“Well let me answer the second question first, I want you to remember that I have been around for far too long and I know my way in and out of Johannesburg... so me... just getting a footage from a taxi business that has no proper security system... was as easy as counting 1...2...3 in Tshivenda and you ask what I want... well I want your nose out of my business.... stay in Your Lane and let me stay in my own... as long as I don’t pour sand in your soup... then they is most certainly no need for you to pour sand in my own...”, she says with a pasted smile.