Chapter 17 In Violence We Stand

Chapter 17.
“Have You Ever Wondered Why Certain Things Don’t Move Along With What We Have Planned, I Was Once Told That We All Can’t Be Romeo And Juliet, Or Julius As Such Never Existed... I Remember I Once Told You Guys That We All Want To Be Loved And Cared For By Someone Special And Now Seventeen Chapters Later Along With A Month And A Half In The World Of Phakade Lami, I Am Beginning To Rethink That Statement, Maybe Some Of Us Were Born To Just... Escort Some People On This Earth... Because As One Challenge Arises And So Does The Other, Unexpected Becomes The Expected”.

In An Uncompleted Building 🏢 Situated Somewhere In The Outskirts Of Johannesburg, A Young Man Slowly Goes Up The Stairs, Whilst Holding An Ak-47 And As He Arrives At The Door, He Opens It And Finds Mulalo Standing In The Room And It Looks He Is Guarding The Old Man On The Wooden Bed, Whom We Can Now See That It’s Infamous Bab’Hlophe That Tried To Rob Bab’Dlamini And He Has A Bandage Around His Hairy Old Chest.
The Man Moves To Where Mulalo Is Standing And Whispers In His Ear, Telling Him To Come Outside, So That They Could Talk Without Interrupting Bab’Hlophe, Who Has Been Heavily Sedated.
As They Move Outside And Slowly Close The Door Behind Them, The Man Tells Him That.

The Unknown Man : Listen My Leader... We Have Been Able To Organise Everything That Needs Organising For... We Just Need Your Go Ahead, To Destabilise The Enemies...

Mulalo : I Hear You But... We Will Have To Wait And Be Patience.... We Need To Attack When Those Idiots Are Not Excepting Anyone Or Anything.... In The Meantime Just Continue With The Building Of The Weapons And Any Necessary Thing That Needs Organising...

The Unknown Man : Okay... My Leader... I Hear...

Mulalo : No Issue... Now Go

As The Man Leaves, He Retires To The Room Where His Uncle Is Perfectly Sleeping.
Meanwhile On The Other Side, Zimele Packs His Car In The Garage With His Brothers, Who Look Equally Shocked And Amazed That Things Never Went Their Way, He Immediately Hits The Staring Wheel In Anger And Tells His Brothers That.

Zimele : Does This Nonsense Make Any Sense... Like According To You Guys... Does This Even Sound Normal... Me... A Whole And A Half... Zimele Dlamini Having Two Partners....

Nkosi : All I Know Is That I Am Tired Of Fighting And Negotiating Things That... Don’t Make Sense... Why Would He Do This... Why Would That Old Man Do This?

Mabutho : I Am Not Sure My Brothers But All I Know Is That... I Am Not Going To Entertain His Drama Again... We Have Finally Found Our Peace And Harmony, After Searching For Him For Years... Like Haven’t We Tortured Him Enough Or Maybe Caused Him... Pain And Heartache...

Nkosi : (He Looks At His Left Side And See That Nganono Is Totally Quiet) Why Are You Quiet.. Nganono...

Nganono : (He Let’s Out A Sigh) I Am Not Going To Allow Ubaba To Do This Again... Let’s Handle This Tomorrow Morning... For Now I Am Sure That Ma Is Waiting For Us... I Need Some Of His Strong Pap (Stiff Porridge) And His Famous Cow Meat... (He Says Rubbing His Belly).

They All Exit The Car With A Smile And Slowly Make Their Way To The Apartment, And Upon Their Arrival, They Find Hector’s Mother And Him, Preparing The Table Along With The Boys, Who Are Helping Their Newly Found Grandmother To Hold The Dishes.
Hector Smiles The Moment That He Sees His “Sons” All Standing, And Looking At Him With Weird Eyes, Quickly Sensing Their Surprise.
He Quickly Motions For Them To Sit Down, Of Which They Do And As He Serves The Food Whilst MmeMoichela Makes Her Way To The Kitchen, Since She Can’t Eat With Them In The Same Place, I Don’t Why But She Just Refused And Said That It’s Against Culture, She Will Eat With The Boys In The Spare Room.
Nganono Can’t Hold In Any Longer And Quickly Asks Hector That.