Chapter 36

It’s in February of the year ‘2009’ and most importantly it’s a month of love and affection – yes it’s the VALENTINE’S month.
Morena and Prince both went to that 'over expensive' boarding school in Northern Cape, and according to what I heard was that their doing extremely well and all of their needs are being taken care of, as the school is the most expensive school in that part of the country and the third in Africa.
It was an assignment convincing Prince that Hector or the family were not throwing him away but rather they were considering his future and trying to give him endless possibilities, and opportunities.
The White Wedding is set to take place on May the 30th and let’s hope that they won’t be any unnecessary drama like last year’s own, I mean for me it became clearer and crystal clear that Hector and Harriet will never see eye to eye on certain matters.
I mean you should have seen the way, Zimele nearly kicked Harriet out of the house, if it wasn’t for Hector and his ‘team of wives’,  then Harriet would be in the streets without a name, without a home and without a child.

I don’t think that any of Hector’s  family members noticed that ‘argument’ but his mother picked it up and the only thing that she said was that ‘If you love my son-in-law... you will stay and fight... and if you don’t... my door is always opened’.
Though Harriet was not kicked out but she has been receiving silent treatments from her husband and one thing about her, is that she will pretend she has listened and then she will do something totally different, afterwards.
I am not picky neh but I would never chose a partner like Harry potter, she’s just so HARRIET for me.

“You really need to stop hiding that operation scar... you gave me a child through it,” Zimele says as he enters in the room and finds Hector trying to force his vest over the belly.
“Don’t be so dramatic Zimele, I just want to look comfortable and besides the gym is helping... soon enough I will be back to my original body and I will look so handsome... and sexy... that the media won’t find anything to write about me,” Hector says as he looks at himself in the mirror.
“So now that you are going to the gym and you have decide to look sexy... how the heck will I get children... I want to children now,” he says as he moves towards Hector.
“Well, forget it... I don’t want to carry any child or be pregnant...  I don’t want to lose another child and besides... I am fine raising a beautiful girl with two sons and your wife is happy raising your son... so be contend with whatever you have,” Hector turns around and finds Zimele, standing with his hands in his pocket and him brushing his foot on the floor.
“I promise... I will never let anything happen to you and our children... no one will ever lay a finger on you and if they do,” he raises his head and his eyes immediately meet with that of Hector.
“I will not hesitate to kill him or her... or even them... after all you are my FOREVER,” He says staring straight into Hector’s eyes.

-----------

They have been derailing this matter for so long now but God knows fully well that the Home Affairs, will not dare to bow down to you, Irregardless of your position in the society but yet again, money works in mysterious ways and that’s why you can see these four men along with Hector, Harriet  and they’re babies in their arms not forgetting that Prince was dragged out of school despite the fact that he is having his science fair project tomorrow, now imagine the return again, back to Northern Cape.

“So, wena my brother man decided to get us, a personal waiting room, so that we can change our surnames from Dlamini to KaDikana, and so that Ma and Harriet can change their surnames from Khanyile and Masilo to KaDikana... you have money for days,” he says, with a smile as he slowly fixes his hat on his head and the summer shirt that he is wearing.

“Look, I am not sure what you are thinking but I was just bracing for the worst... it’s been media storm after media storm for us... I can see that you have forgotten about the headlines that were... moving around during December and January... I don’t want that... let’s just do what we have to do and get out this place,” he says and that’s when a young lady comes in and calls all of them, as in the brothers first, leaving Hector, Harriet and the boys outside.