CHAPTER 8

Point Of Order.

Three Small Boys (Mabutho, Nkosi And Nganono) That Look Exactly Alike, Run Through The Yard, That Looks Like It's Situated In A Village Or A Rural Area, Whilst The Eldest Of The Three, Who Is Sixteen Years Old, Holds The Hand Of Zimele, Who Is Nine Years Old.
They End Up At A Small Back Door That Was Usually Locked 🔒 By Their Father.
The Eldest (Mabutho) Tries To Open The Door, Whilst Balancing With Zimele In His Arms And As They Enter, They Find Their Mother, With Nothing But A Mat, That Her Body Is Lying On And A Blanket That Is Covering Her Body.
Immediately The Second Eldest (Nkosi "14 Years Old") Runs To Their Mother And Asks Her That.

Nkosi : Mama.... Don’t Worry Ubaba Has Already Left...

The Woman Wakes Up But One Can See The Pain In Her Eyes And Also One Can See That She Has A Stricken Resemblance To The Old Woman That Hector Met At The Bus Stop.
She Opens Her Hands, Signalling For Zimele To Come To Her, And Immediately One Can See The Purple Bead In Her Wrist, Which The Size And Sharp Resembles The One That Hector’s Father Had (Check Chapter 4) Which Means Spiritual And Wisdom.

Their Mother : (As She Carries Her Baby With Fresh Tears In Her Eyes That Look Exactly Like Hector) My Babies... I Don’t Have Much Time Anymore... (Her Tears Continue To Make Way, Making Nkosi To Wipe Them Away, The Moment He Sees It) They Have Finished Me.. They Have Completely Finished Me... I'm Already Gone.

Mabutho : (Looking All Concerned Yet Confused) Ma.... What Do You Mean By That.... What Do You Mean, When You Say That You Are Already Gone?

Their Mother : (She Smiles With Tears Coming Down, Her Face And One Can See The Dimples, That Her Boys Inherited From Her) My Big Boy... Please Take Care Of Your Siblings... Be Very Strict And Also Gentle... (He Nods) That's Good, I Promise To Return....As A Much Stronger Person But Not In This Body Or In This Gender...I In Fact The Ancestors Will Bring For You Someone So Beautiful And “Handsome” (Mabutho And Nkosi Look At Their Mother With Confusion, Making Her To Smile In Pain).. Don’t Worry He Is Not Yours... He Will Be Zimele’s (She Looks At Him With A Smile On Her Face As He Cuddles Himself In Her Warm Arms) And You Will Notice The Person As He Will Look Like Me... And Also Have A Bead Like My Own... (She Shows Them The Bead In Her Wrist) But His Own Will Be Very Colourful As It Will Have The Same Four Powerful Colours That Are A Combination Of Black, Gold, Blue And Purple, And... Somewhere Brownish...

She Sees That Her Children, Are Super Confused That She Decides To Pull Them Together, Not Caring About The Pain Or How Her Children Are Squeezing The Life Out Of Her Body
She Then Decides To Sing For Them, A Lullaby Making All Of Them To Fall Asleep.

Back To The Present, Nganono Enters In His Father’s House, Around 7pm With The Black Bags That Have The Money Inside.
He Finds No One, Except Mukuna Who Is Enjoying A Pineapple Salad, In The Kitchen.
He Clears His Throat, Alerting Mukuna Who Stops Immediately And Looks Up To See, If It’s Not Bab’Dlamini.
Nganono Smiles And Asks Him That.

Nganono : Where Is My Father?.... He Asked Me To Deliver Some Money For Him, That He Was Going To Use It.

Mukuna : Well I Am Sorry To Bust Your Bubble... Small Brother (Nganono Let's Out A Look That Reads Like "Like Really Now") But Your Father Went To Sort Out Something..

Nganono : What Something.... Because He Said That He Needed The Money As He Will Be Meeting With...

Mukuna : With Bab’Hlophe (Nganono’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock)... Relax Your Father Is Sorting This Out... The Way He Sees It.

Meanwhile Bab’Dlamini Arrives At The Place, With Two Bags Full To The Brim And Immediately Tells The Driver To Carry Them To The Entrance And Leave Instantly.
He Enters In The Building Unaware That Someone Has Taken The Bags, He Begins To Call Hlophe’s Name And As He Calls, He Slowly Goes Upstairs With His Walking Stick And Upon His Arrival At The Tenth Floor, He Finds Blood On The Floor And Immediately It Sends Shock Waves To Him And As He Looks Around, He Finds A Body On The Floor, Near The Edge Of The Building That Resembles His Son.